Hillsboro at Cane Ridge

56dad

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

56 dad has no idea what he is talking about when it comes to Hillsboro or football! He is the guy who busted into the locker room last year and wanted to fight the coaches because his son was suspended for a game.

Well burosguy1, seems you think you know me..I know as much, if not more bout HHS and football than you doand as for being positive, not much can be said that is positive. If you think you know me, intoduce yourself. One post all year...your an expert, or a coach.

What is to be gained from negative talk? It is not going to change so why not support the coach and let him do his job. I bet nobody can tell you how to run your family or raise your son.

56dad, why don't you quit being so negative about Burro football?

I have supported HHS footbal for years and have known many of the players and followed them since the 5th grade. I attend all games and contribute money, rides, and equipment for kids who don't have support at home. I and my friends gave money to buy championship rings so kids that didn't have the resources could have one. My negative comments are based on what I see and hear about the program. Changes need to be made that are positive...then I will post positive comments.

You're right powercat! He thinks he knows it all. He has all the solutions. His son should be playing every play and maybe we would win more. He thinks his son is as good as he thinks he was!

You maybe on to something buroguy1..shows everyone has the capcity learn something.

56dad, why don't you quit being so negative about Burro football?

I have supported HHS footbal for years and have known many of the players and followed them since the 5th grade. I attend all games and contribute money, rides, and equipment for kids who don't have support at home. I and my friends gave money to buy championship rings so kids that didn't have the resources could have one. My negative comments are based on what I see and hear about the program. Changes need to be made that are positive...then I will post positive comments.

That is what you are supposed to do. Your comments only hurt the program. Continue to help,you are not the coach you are a fan, that is what fans are supposed to do. You are not supporting if you are busy tearing down.

Theres truth in what you say powercat...if buroguy1 and others need to hear from me, I know of other forums that can get results. As for comments here, I'll refrain from posting. I'll continue my support as always. Buroguy1, I believe I know you and we may need to chat elsewhere.