Who is Whitwell playing this week?

onemoretime

Posted by 1AFAN:

I only have one question. Who in the world is "Living Word Bible Academy?" Gee I would'nt want Whitwell to play any real competition. Where does Whitwell get these teams they play? I mean St. Andrews, Celina, T.P.S., Living Bible Academy, Monterey. If they played anyone they wouldnt have a winning record.

It may be hard to get teams around them scheduled, especially trying to make them work out. By the way, who in the heck is Forrest? I'm actually glad Whitwell is playing teams outside the region. Always nice to mix it up.

One thing I want to know is who organized Whitwell's schedule? 6 games in a row on the road? My God.

Sep. 13 at Celina W 38-21

Sep. 20 at Living Word, AL

Sep. 27 at Marion Co.

Oct. 4 at Copper Basin

Oct. 11 at Sequatchie Co.

Oct. 17 at Lookout Valley

Guest tigersrule2004
Posted by onemoretime:

Will the game be played on Thursday or Friday night?

What time will the game start? :confused:

the game is on friday at 7 cst......they are playing at whitwell

Posted by 1AFAN:

Forrest is Chapel Hill. They are in the region with Collinwood. They are 0-3 but have played 3 very close games. I assure you they are alot better than Valley of Praise or whoever that is you are playing Friday.

Well, you don't really know whether Forrest is better than the others unless you line them up and let them play each other, do you? But, since you are a perceived expert on the matter, then I will default to your insightful analysis.

Who really gives a crap who Whitwell plays. If they take care of their regional games, then that's all that matters. This is high school football for crying out loud. Not the Bowl Championship Series... LIGHTEN UP!