Division AA Districts competition

fortheboys

I keep hearing the district schedule we play this year will hurt GC in the playoffs. I'm not really up on what all the other district teams are doing but I did look at the standings and didn't see a whole lot of difference in the win/loss ratio compared to our district. So please tell me which teams you think has the advantage by playing better caliber teams in their districts. It looks to me like there is a big dog in each district.

I keep hearing the district schedule we play this year will hurt GC in the playoffs. I'm not really up on what all the other district teams are doing but I did look at the standings and didn't see a whole lot of difference in the win/loss ratio compared to our district. So please tell me which teams you think has the advantage by playing better caliber teams in their districts. It looks to me like there is a big dog in each district.

Mayplewood, Whitescreek, and David Lipscomb are three really tough teams in their district. All three are competing with eachother for a playoff spot. Giles hasn't played anyone of this caliber except for in the 1st game...which was a while ago.

District 4-3A is one of the best 3A Districts in Class AA:

Alcoa (AP#1)

CAK (AP#5)

Loudon

Kingston

Austin-East plays two district teams that are ranked in the AP and several non-district teams that are ranked:

District Opponents

Gatlinburg Pittman (AP#7 in 3A)

Fulton (AP#5 in 4A)

Non-district Opponents

Ooltewah (AP#1 in 6A)

Catholic (AP#9 in 5A)

Brainard (AP#9 in 4A)