cumberland gap vs claiborne

cghs72

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Gap has a shot I believe. We can only go by scores here in Greeneville but we shldnt cause that doesnt help. But you barely got beat by Wg and Claiborne beat Wg by nine. So go getem guys. Ive been wondering about Claiborne all year but after seeing that score it just looks like they cldnt get an offense goin. GO GAP!!! support from the Devils!!! :thumb:

The Gap has a shot I believe. We can only go by scores here in Greeneville but we shldnt cause that doesnt help. But you barely got beat by Wg and Claiborne beat Wg by nine. So go getem guys. Ive been wondering about Claiborne all year but after seeing that score it just looks like they cldnt get an offense goin. GO GAP!!! support from the Devils!!! :thumb:

Thanks a lot gville 1. I hope our guys earned some respect last night. They played their butts off. Go G'ville the rest of the year! And go CG this week! 8-)

Alright guy's here goes ...... After watching clabiorne play sat night I was not impressed at all if w.g had a passing offense I do beleave they would of beat claiborne and guess what the gap can throw it so I'm going to go ahead and pick the gap and not just cause I'm a fan Ijust don't think claiborne can stop them and it is at home so go get em gap and thank's for the support from the devil's

Rivalry games are dangerous, it's hard to pick a favorite. I'll go with the Gap though. Saw Claiborne play West and they really were pretty vanilla on offense (stretch off tackle, throw in the flats) if West woulda thrown it around earlier in the game they win. I gotta feeling the Gap will throw it early and often :roflol:. Plus the fact that the Gap seems to have Claibornes number no matter the circumstances (Claiborne has 1 win in the series)

Gap-34

Claiborne-20

Well...it doesn't really matter how either team played last week. When it comes to this game...you throw everything out the window. The field conditions should play in the hands of the panthers...and if last week was any indication and with all this week's rain...its gonna be nasty. I'm hangin with CG this week to pull out the river rivalry! :roflolk:

CG - 24

Claiborne - 14

Go Panthers!!!! Go get'em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flower:

Rivalry games are dangerous, it's hard to pick a favorite. I'll go with the Gap though. :roflol:. Plus the fact that the Gap seems to have Claibornes number no matter the circumstances (Claiborne has 1 win in the series)

I guess they got 2 now. 28-26 Claiborne....a good game tied 20-20 in 4th quarter Claiborne got their 2 pt. conversion the Gap did not.

Very good ballgame by both teams. Exactly what a rivalry should be. I just hate that CG was on the losing end this time. Congrats to Claiborne. Good luck the rest of the year. CG keep your heads up...you fought hard. You just can't come out so sluggish in the first quarter against a good team. After the 1st, i felt CG really dominated the game. You just can't spot a team 20 pts before you decide to play. I hope Shipley is ok. He went down with an ankle injury it appeared. Gutsy to come back and play while he was in some obvious major pain. I thought our freshman qb blake franklin came in and did an outstanding job. Soph joe jenkins had yet another outstanding game. What a catch he made! Anyway...keep on fightin panthers. 2 games left and you need them both to keep playoff hopes alive. You guys can do it though!! :roflol: