Richland vs Columbia Academy

richlandfb

Oh my goodness. This post is supposed to be about the game--the game that was lost--another game in a series of games that have been lost. This has nothing to do with former players who never got to play--and more stupid excuses for coach taylor... This has only to do with the win/loss record of the head coach at Richland. This is about Richland football moving into Class A this year and still not winning! Everything else you are talking about football is personal. Let's stay away from the personal and focus on the record!!!! The record has been on the loss side of the column for way too many years. It's time for a change..

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is not one person on here that has the nerve to go to coach T and tell him what they think. i would love to see one of you all get that job and see how easy it is to have that job. there s talent but not much, plus when most of your talent thats really good gets hurt and out for the season then it gets tougher. so you do not know what you would do. to the kid from last year thats complaining. get over it your out of high school. time to wipe the tears away and get on with life. take your self to college get a coaching degree and do it. to the parents that get on here and talk a bunch of nonsense get off your high horse or carry your son to a different school and see if he gets PT. noticed nobody had anything about the sorry people from richland that coach hall to quit or almost get fired... people need to think about what they say on here. politics politics. to bad yall are to sad and bitter to actually pull for the boys instead of griping about the coaching staff. shows exactly what kind of parents you had. go raiders

You are constantly sticking up for a losing coach that mistreats kids. What does this say about you?

No, I won't get over it. People are constantly being told to "get over it" by those who want stuff to go away. You seem so ready to blame kids and parents for the problems at Richland and you are dying to take blame off of the coach. The coach is the one that is responsible for taking what he has and winning with it. This coach can't do that, period. Blame the kids and parents if you want but if he can't win with what is handed to him then let someone else try! What's the worst that could happen, losing? We already have that, so it can't get much worse! At least the next coach might not yell strings of cusswords and G-D at kids. I'm sure you'll tell me to get over that too, but people don't send their kids to school to have them cussed like a dog. That would get people fired in a lot of workplaces, but it seems to be okay for a coach to do it to players. And you say he is teaching boys how to be better men?

One other thing, why do you keep asking people to go talk to Taylor? Do you want to find out who we are that bad? There is no reason for anyone to go talk to him. His record and the way he acts during games and practice tell everyone all they need to know about him. Most of us have better things to do with 30 minutes than spend it listening to a driver's ed teacher pretending to be a football coach.

I watched the Richland Collinwood JV game and looks like 42 is going to be a solid back

and you got a pretty good looking group of young guys. I feel sorry for that one

kid that dropped the wide open td pass...got to catch it first before you get the td

no 30 for collinwood put on a show and 53 looks like he could help the varsity at LB

right now. 18 and 82 are nice backs too. I'm really looking forward to a lot of

awesome football at Collinwood in the near future

There is not one person on here that has the nerve to go to coach T and tell him what they think. i would love to see one of you all get that job and see how easy it is to have that job. there s talent but not much, plus when most of your talent thats really good gets hurt and out for the season then it gets tougher. so you do not know what you would do. to the kid from last year thats complaining. get over it your out of high school. time to wipe the tears away and get on with life. take your self to college get a coaching degree and do it. to the parents that get on here and talk a bunch of nonsense get off your high horse or carry your son to a different school and see if he gets PT. noticed nobody had anything about the sorry people from richland that coach hall to quit or almost get fired... people need to think about what they say on here. politics politics. to bad yall are to sad and bitter to actually pull for the boys instead of griping about the coaching staff. shows exactly what kind of parents you had. go raiders

there has been parents talk to him and tell him what they think and he doesnt care what you think he will not tell you the true just blames it on young talent and hurt talent and how good the other team is just read the paper he doesnt say anything about his coaching or what he could do better why do you think the other teams are better its not just the talent you have you have to coach talent and the one with not as much talent and it start with the head man the coach every thing runs like that start at the top and rolls down hill

I HAVE talked to him and to the administrators about him and it was a complete waste of time, so dont even bring this topic up again.

As far as you going on and on about how "hard" the job is? Yes, it IS hard for someone who doesn't know what they are doing. A person who is good at what they do gets up each day and does it with syle and is successful... A person who is trying to do something they don't know how to do will fail and will have people like you talking about how "hard" it is. Again, Don't tell people to take their children elsewhere. We demand Richland takes this "coach" elsewhere.! We are parents who demand the same kind of coaching as GCHS has... Why should we settle for less???

Well i dont really think you have been up there to talk to him and further more no he is not the greatest coach but you should still get behhind the players and get over what you want to happen because obvisouly you cant make a difference and to why dont you go ask to be the next head coach up there and you will see that the talent is good but nothing like giles co. dont complain about what they get. richland will never have anything as good as giles does. its pitiful but they wont. so like i said take your child to giles co. and see if he steps foot on the field over there. or if they dont get cussed or hear cuss words. pitiful i tell ya pitiful..... footbll is not for women and children you better be able to go out there and give 110% every down and take an a%^ chewing and keep on going.

Well i dont really think you have been up there to talk to him and further more no he is not the greatest coach but you should still get behhind the players and get over what you want to happen because obvisouly you cant make a difference and to why dont you go ask to be the next head coach up there and you will see that the talent is good but nothing like giles co. dont complain about what they get. richland will never have anything as good as giles does. its pitiful but they wont. so like i said take your child to giles co. and see if he steps foot on the field over there. or if they dont get cussed or hear cuss words. pitiful i tell ya pitiful..... footbll is not for women and children you better be able to go out there and give 110% every down and take an a%^ chewing and keep on going.

Wow, you have the same kind of attitude as the coach don't you? You think you know that I haven't talked to Taylor? I have talked to administrators too over the past couple of years, but just like you, they are all either in denial or could care less. Unbelievable.... And then you say not to complain about what we have as far as talent goes? Remember Bo Wallace? yes, he moved, like you want everyone else who doesn't like Taylor to move.... Easy solution for a bad coach so as to not look bad huh? So as to have an excuse! Bo is a great player and I've never heard him complain about being treated bad at Giles County.I don't believe he's ever been called a >>> idiot, etc.... In fact, he and his family know that he would have never been as great as he is without the coaching he gets from those at Giles County. At Richland, he would have been left alone on the sidelines during practice to come up with the plays for the coach cause the coach doesn't know how.. There has been some really good talent come through Richland but their parents weren't able to just up and move like Bo's were, so don't be blaming the loss record on "no talent" You are sounding more and more like coach Taylor everytime you get on here. Excuses, exuses.... What is especially interesting is how you seem to know that no amt. of complaining will do any good.... You must already know that Taylor has that job for as long as he wants it due to kissing somebody's tail.... I figured this all along, but it's interesting to see him come out through discussion on the boards.

You really are beginning to just sound like an idiot. Rickey Taylor, is that you?

yes he is a better player over there and also they have better athletes over there. but at same time bo is a great player what about his grades that people keep talking about? not making high enough grades to go big D-1 cuz of his grades. thats poor coaching to. he as should all the others be making good grades. also his attitude i hear is terrible. thinks nobody can mess with him thinks he can get aways with what ever he wants to. thats coaching also. there are flaws in everybody. all i am saying is leave the man alone, he is doing the best job he can and we both know its under par. im sure everybody on here knows that too players included. but he is not gone yet and till then get behind the players and support them and quit with the whining and complaining because its not working. sorry but you get on here everyday and keep rattling on about him. well i agree its time for a change like when obama got president but untill then we are stuck with if i may say a George Bush. thats practical enough to say. correct me please if im wrong. go raiders play hard no matter who you play for and wins will come in the next 2 games....

yes he is a better player over there and also they have better athletes over there. but at same time bo is a great player what about his grades that people keep talking about? not making high enough grades to go big D-1 cuz of his grades. thats poor coaching to. he as should all the others be making good grades. also his attitude i hear is terrible. thinks nobody can mess with him thinks he can get aways with what ever he wants to. thats coaching also. there are flaws in everybody. all i am saying is leave the man alone, he is doing the best job he can and we both know its under par. im sure everybody on here knows that too players included. but he is not gone yet and till then get behind the players and support them and quit with the whining and complaining because its not working. sorry but you get on here everyday and keep rattling on about him. well i agree its time for a change like when obama got president but untill then we are stuck with if i may say a George Bush. thats practical enough to say. correct me please if im wrong. go raiders play hard no matter who you play for and wins will come in the next 2 games....

What does a player's grades and attitude from Giles County have to do with Richland's record? And then you start talking about past presidents?

What does a player's grades and attitude from Giles County have to do with Richland's record? And then you start talking about past presidents?

I think he is trying to say that Taylor's kids are all on the honor roll. It is obvious we are having a discussion with an idiot, which makes me think fbman44 is Taylor or his son.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, you have the same kind of attitude as the coach don't you? You think you know that I haven't talked to Taylor? I have talked to administrators too over the past couple of years, but just like you, they are all either in denial or could care less. Unbelievable.... And then you say not to complain about what we have as far as talent goes? Remember Bo Wallace? yes, he moved, like you want everyone else who doesn't like Taylor to move.... Easy solution for a bad coach so as to not look bad huh? So as to have an excuse! Bo is a great player and I've never heard him complain about being treated bad at Giles County.I don't believe he's ever been called a >>> idiot, etc.... In fact, he and his family know that he would have never been as great as he is without the coaching he gets from those at Giles County. At Richland, he would have been left alone on the sidelines during practice to come up with the plays for the coach cause the coach doesn't know how.. There has been some really good talent come through Richland but their parents weren't able to just up and move like Bo's were, so don't be blaming the loss record on "no talent" You are sounding more and more like coach Taylor everytime you get on here. Excuses, exuses.... What is especially interesting is how you seem to know that no amt. of complaining will do any good.... You must already know that Taylor has that job for as long as he wants it due to kissing somebody's tail.... I figured this all along, but it's interesting to see him come out through discussion on the boards.

All of you are wrong. Bo's parents didn't take him to G.C. because of Taylor or the lack of program or because Bo would do better there. Bo would most likely have been good at Richland just as he is good at G.C. The reason that he's there has absolutely nothing to do with Taylor. If you "really" know his father and heard him talk over the last twenty years, you would know that he took Bo to G.C. to spite Richland and the Richland faithful! He has always been sore that they didn't name a the stadium, field, field house or outhouse after him nor did they put some type of banner in the trophy case claiming him or retire his jersey!