Richland vs Columbia Academy

richlandfb

Well i dont really think you have been up there to talk to him and further more no he is not the greatest coach but you should still get behhind the players and get over what you want to happen because obvisouly you cant make a difference and to why dont you go ask to be the next head coach up there and you will see that the talent is good but nothing like giles co. dont complain about what they get. richland will never have anything as good as giles does. its pitiful but they wont. so like i said take your child to giles co. and see if he steps foot on the field over there. or if they dont get cussed or hear cuss words. pitiful i tell ya pitiful..... footbll is not for women and children you better be able to go out there and give 110% every down and take an a%^ chewing and keep on going.

Wow, you have the same kind of attitude as the coach don't you? You think you know that I haven't talked to Taylor? I have talked to administrators too over the past couple of years, but just like you, they are all either in denial or could care less. Unbelievable.... And then you say not to complain about what we have as far as talent goes? Remember Bo Wallace? yes, he moved, like you want everyone else who doesn't like Taylor to move.... Easy solution for a bad coach so as to not look bad huh? So as to have an excuse! Bo is a great player and I've never heard him complain about being treated bad at Giles County.I don't believe he's ever been called a >>> idiot, etc.... In fact, he and his family know that he would have never been as great as he is without the coaching he gets from those at Giles County. At Richland, he would have been left alone on the sidelines during practice to come up with the plays for the coach cause the coach doesn't know how.. There has been some really good talent come through Richland but their parents weren't able to just up and move like Bo's were, so don't be blaming the loss record on "no talent" You are sounding more and more like coach Taylor everytime you get on here. Excuses, exuses.... What is especially interesting is how you seem to know that no amt. of complaining will do any good.... You must already know that Taylor has that job for as long as he wants it due to kissing somebody's tail.... I figured this all along, but it's interesting to see him come out through discussion on the boards.

All of you are wrong. Bo's parents didn't take him to G.C. because of Taylor or the lack of program or because Bo would do better there. Bo would most likely have been good at Richland just as he is good at G.C. The reason that he's there has absolutely nothing to do with Taylor. If you "really" know his father and heard him talk over the last twenty years, you would know that he took Bo to G.C. to spite Richland and the Richland faithful! He has always been sore that they didn't name a the stadium, field, field house or outhouse after him nor did they put some type of banner in the trophy case claiming him or retire his jersey!

ya right thats why :roflol:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic