McKenzie vs Huntingdon.....let it begin!!!

VOLnWTN

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look you can talk about all the state titles this state titles that and yea htown has been to more and never been mercy euled in a state game and ever since coach swenson left in 04 we weren't as physical or the head hunter mentality and im pretty sure mckenzie wasn't as physical as they were until a former htown player moved over there by the name of keegan ball and now coach swenson is back we are more physical than we have been in a while and to be quite honest wit you i hope the score is 108-0 htown and i hope swenson keeps the starters in because mckenzie wins 3 in a row and they think they are the best team in the nation i just don't understand im sure that deep deep down everyone in mckenzie still fears the blue and gold when they step on the field and might not admit but they do but what ever all im saying is mckenzie is going to be in for a real long night

pretty sure this guy is right about that mckenzie still fears huntingdon deep down and we all know that they just want ever admit it but i gotta go with my stangs in this one stangs have to much and talent on both sides of the ball to win this the only kids we have heard from mckenzie is austin mckinny who is scared to take a hit and their linebackers make all the tackles all we gotta do is get the backers blocked and holder, thompson, and company are gonna be off to the races

MUSTANGS-48

mckenzie-35

look you can talk about all the state titles this state titles that and yea htown has been to more and never been mercy euled in a state game and ever since coach swenson left in 04 we weren't as physical or the head hunter mentality and im pretty sure mckenzie wasn't as physical as they were until a former htown player moved over there by the name of keegan ball and now coach swenson is back we are more physical than we have been in a while and to be quite honest wit you i hope the score is 108-0 htown and i hope swenson keeps the starters in because mckenzie wins 3 in a row and they think they are the best team in the nation i just don't understand im sure that deep deep down everyone in mckenzie still fears the blue and gold when they step on the field and might not admit but they do but what ever all im saying is mckenzie is going to be in for a real long night

all that is just fuel to McKenzies fire......

Afraid Of Huntingdon? Now There's A Thought. What Is There To Be Afraid Of. A Quarterback Who Can't Throw Accurately? There Is Nothing To Fear, This Aint An Alley Fight. This Is High School Football. Afraid Of Losing, Being Mercy Ruled, Heck We've Been There And Done That. Now Your Gonna Score We Know That. And Holder Will Get Some Yards, Nobody Can Keep Him Minus. We Just Plan To Stop You Enough To Outscore You, And Win The Game. :roflolk:

really someone from mckenzie wants to talk about a qb who cant throw accurately from wat i heard mckenzie's qb has thrown more ints than td's so some accurate qb they have and pretty sure our qb hasn't thrown an int all year so where did you here that from i have seen mckenzie play they are good im not gonna lie they ain't over rated they are good and i just hope wen they come out on the game field friday night they talk with there helmets abd shoulder pads not runnin there mouths like a bunch of little punks :thumb:

o yea good luck trying key word TRYING to contain HOLDER, THOMPSON, and COMPANY :thumb: