Creekwood at Camden District 11AA *Title Game*

matt_8777

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='"Lions4ever

According to the TSSAA they will align the brackets to make sure no two teams will play each other in the first round from the same district so that could change placement regardless of seed. Then they will use the tie breaker system as follows for seeding]greatest number of victories against teams with a .500 record or greater[/b]

4. team whose opponents have the greatest number of victories

5. team whose opponents have the least number of defeats

6. total wins of the opponents of teams defeated

7. teams with the greatest number of victories in their classification

........and then about 40 more things.

So if we both run the table #3 should decide it and as of right now (although that could change with 2 games left in the season)Camden would be #1' date=' Milan #2. Milan would have homefield advantage until/if they were to meet up with Camden, then it would be at Camden.

But...that's all a big if. We still have to TCB this friday before any of this could take place.[/quote']

I must read it different that you - acccording to the TSSAA website we have 5 and you have 4. At least that is way I think I see it. Tell me if I wrong on stats.

You are exactly right...I was too lazy to look it up, I was going by an article in the Jackson Sun a week or so ago but things have changed since then. Looks like the only way Camden gets #1 seed straight up is if they 1. beat Creekwood and 2. Crockett Co beats you guys. If we both lose it will go to the next tie breaker and that is opponents total # of wins and that could change alot with 2 games left for most everyone.

See Bulldog now you can root for the Lions with a clear conscience since Milan controls their own destiny. I knew I'd find a way to pull you over to the Lion's side of the fence in this one. :thumb:

if and i think they will westview gets the wildcard they will play the number 1 seed in our quad no doubt weather its camden or milan at number 1 i think its a really tough 1st round game but this is nothing new its happened i think the last three yrs the wildcard team has been really good

Westview won't play Milan regardless of seed because teams from the same district will not play each other in the first round.

There's a few boys on that Camden defense that you would be better served not running your mouth at. I really don't think I need to name any of them, all of you who have seen Camden play know EXACTLY which ones I'm talking about.

That's ok rcombs...I say let him talk cause we know what'll likely happen and who'll likely make it happen. :thumb:

it has happened before we had to play jcs as a wild card in the first round the very first yr we went to this crap of a system we got now

This is a new TSSAA rule....no two teams from the same district will play in the first round unless one district has 5 playoffs teams in the same quadrant. Since there aren't 5 3A teams in your district, Westview and Milan will never play each other in the first round.

There's a few boys on that Camden defense that you would be better served not running your mouth at. I really don't think I need to name any of them, all of you who have seen Camden play know EXACTLY which ones I'm talking about.

That's ok rcombs...I say let him talk cause we know what'll likely happen and who'll likely make it happen. :thumb:

im kinda missing what someone said??? who are yall talkin to????? B)

Lions4ever;;;; You are in desperete need of a life.

BUD LIGHT SALUTES.....

MR. FIRST POST THREAD FLAME MAN!

Yes, only you can start your account and make a completely worthless first post in the form of a flame. Yeah, that's right, you've probably been lurking on this site for quite some time now and chose this thread to rear your ugly head and prove why you should have just kept lurking. Only someone with as much wit and gusto as yourself could have dazzled us all with that tidbit of completely useless and uncalled for stupidity! Only one with as much blinding intellect, such as yourself, could have flamed this thread AND used horrible grammar and spelling ALL IN HIS FIRST POST!

So raise your glasses high and honor another hero...... MR. FIRST POST THREAD FLAME MAN!!!

walkinthefloor...you are in desperate need of spellcheck and a remedial English course... :roflol:

"I wanna thank all my fans (walkinthefloor) for this award. I've never been the reason someone joins CoachT and completely flames out in his/her/its very first post. I feel sooooo special...I knew all my years of commenting on this board during my every waking moment would finally pay off. I feel complete now.... sniff, sniff. You like me...you really like me!"

BUD LIGHT SALUTES.....

MR. FIRST POST THREAD FLAME MAN!

Yes, only you can start your account and make a completely worthless first post in the form of a flame. Yeah, that's right, you've probably been lurking on this site for quite some time now and chose this thread to rear your ugly head and prove why you should have just kept lurking. Only someone with as much wit and gusto as yourself could have dazzled us all with that tidbit of completely useless and uncalled for stupidity! Only one with as much blinding intellect, such as yourself, could have flamed this thread AND used horrible grammar and spelling ALL IN HIS FIRST POST!

So raise your glasses high and honor another hero...... MR. FIRST POST THREAD FLAME MAN!!!

solid work....

walkinthefloor...you are in desperate need of spellcheck and a remedial English course... :roflol:

"I wanna thank all my fans (walkinthefloor) for this award. I've never been the reason someone joins CoachT and completely flames out in his/her/its very first post. I feel sooooo special...I knew all my years of commenting on this board in my every waking moment would finally pay off. I feel complete now.... sniff, sniff. You like me...you really like me!"

all of that was funny i admit :roflol: but still yall act like one of the CW's fans have ran their mouth when really it has been you!!! :lol::lol::bored: