Oliver Springs @ Wartburg

banjo

#10 defense in state? I watched the game and it looked like the puppies had the #10 defense in the county. I've seen better defense in cutter ball. The radio said the puppies gave up 426 yards. It looked like more than that. I was thinking about 500 yards. #1 pass defense in district? I saw Oliver Springs pass like crazy. I look for my Tigers to have a field day throwing the football next week. My Tigers only allowed 28 points to Oliver Springs last week. Does that mean we're ahead of the puppies in defense?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the defense that I have raved about all year didnt show up last night. I have been singing their praises all year & what happened didnt show up when it mattered most I cant wait to get the paper & see the stats that was ridiculous. The offense which has seen highs & lows this season showed up for a half & then returned to the same ol story of not being able to finish drives. I bailed when the bobcats hit 35. Wake up Dogs 1 game left.

I'm not even going to comment on last night's game. But I do have a question-do the dogs have any chance of making the playoffs now? Wild card? Maybe if Wartburg had played somebody besides Midway and Rockwood and had gotten two wins .......................

wah wah we be heerin ta cryin from the WARTS al ta way up heer at sunbright. taday. wah wah pleese stop cryin WARTS. we come down an watch ya guys beetin last nite haha it was sweet we wil run it up on ya nex week. os beet us 28-20 an beet ya lil boyz 42-14 so i thunk tat meen we win at leest 35-7 it make since. 35-7 unless coach steven wanna run it up on ya an tere nuttin ya can do bout it, but hey ya can come watch us in ta playy-offs haha

GEAUX TIGERS

2009 cookville bound.

wah wah we be heerin ta cryin from the WARTS al ta way up heer at sunbright. taday. wah wah pleese stop cryin WARTS. we come down an watch ya guys beetin last nite haha it was sweet we wil run it up on ya nex week. os beet us 28-20 an beet ya lil boyz 42-14 so i thunk tat meen we win at leest 35-7 it make since. 35-7 unless coach steven wanna run it up on ya an tere nuttin ya can do bout it, but hey ya can come watch us in ta playy-offs haha

GEAUX TIGERS

2009 cookville bound.

Coalfield 33 Sum bright most are not 12

Wartburg 32 Coalfiels 6

does this mean Wartburg wins next week by 47 no it don't lets play it out on the field

Wartburgs weak scheduling caught up to them. They thought they were something with those 3 wins. If they had played a tough schedule all year like Sunbright they would have been ready for an INCREDIBLE team like OS, but they weren't, and it showed. Sunbright will easily win

I just have one question for those puppies that aren't barking so much today. Is our defense ranked higher than yours since we held Oliver Springs to 14 less points than them? We would like for the puppy nation to come watch the Tigers when we make the playoffs since you all won't have nothing else to do. Ive never seen #10 defense look so bad. Oh I asked some players last night and they said that the puppies do have 3 daddies that coach. They said Shuemaker and I think Hielde and Pool all have kids that play there. Is that true?

I just have one question for those puppies that aren't barking so much today. Is our defense ranked higher than yours since we held Oliver Springs to 14 less points than them? We would like for the puppy nation to come watch the Tigers when we make the playoffs since you all won't have nothing else to do. Ive never seen #10 defense look so bad. Oh I asked some players last night and they said that the puppies do have 3 daddies that coach. They said Shuemaker and I think Hielde and Pool all have kids that play there. Is that true?

A very wet and rainy night and a very muddy field could have had somthing to do with OZ only puting up 28 on you and braging about going to the playoffs and you only have 2 district wins up to this point in the season come on you lost to Coalfield

Wartburgs weak scheduling caught up to them. They thought they were something with those 3 wins. If they had played a tough schedule all year like Sunbright they would have been ready for an INCREDIBLE team like OS, but they weren't, and it showed. Sunbright will easily win

you must have looked at a different sunbright schedule than i have