Billy Swanson...State Champ

nitetime6

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know what ever happend to Taylor Whitt of SD.

I was told that he was joining the Mastercraft Pro Wakeboard Tour then found this online woooow!

This was on Wakboarder.com

Knoxville will be the third stop of the season, when the Tour arrives at Volunteer Landing on June 27-28. Knoxville has never hosted a Pro Tour event either, despite it being the home of MasterCraft. The wake scene throughout the Volunteer State is ever-growing and it should prove to be a fun and exciting event.Look for Tn. newcomer Taylor Witt to break into the ranks at this event.Has the skills of a

Shane Bonifay but is not yet known outside the state of Tn.

FOR ALL U PPL TAKING SHOTS AT NITETIME6, LET ME INFORM U THAT THIS MAN HAS MORE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL WRESTLING THAN JUST ABOUT ANYONE. HE HAS ALWAYS MADE BOLD PREDICITONS AND IT HAS TURNED OUT TO BE TRUE, SO IF HE SAYS IT THEN THATS JUST HOW IT IS, BTW HE PREDICITED ROCKY TO BEAT APPOLO B4 THE MOVIE CAME OUT.

well first off, that first sentence was a double negative, second off the metcalf match was not an upset, since dc had handed metcalf his only collegiate loss the season before by a pin. and third off, this wouldnt just be an upset, if you are trying to convince me that billy will beat cameron croy? fargo aa? sorry not gonna believe it, or even mike kennedy, sophmore national champion, 5th at super 32s this season? sorry not gonna believe that either

U KNOW NOTHIN, BECAUSE IM NOT FROM SODDY AND I DONT THINK THEY WOULD APPRECIATE U SAYING THAT BOUT THEM, BTW KENEDY LOST TO THE ND KID AT BRENTWOOD. METCALF WAS BEATING DC WHEN HE GOT PINNED AND DC GOT TECHED BY HIM EARLIER IN THE YR.

ok, well first off, mike also lost to the bradley 89, kennedy from hoover and the nd kid, he avenged two of those three, he has yet to face mike kennedy from hoover....and as for the dc match here goes.....metcalf was not beating dc when he was pinned it was 0-0 dc hit a half shot came up to his feet and spladled him, metcalf teched dc at the beginning of this season at the all star duals. dc had said in an interview that he didnt even care and he was out of shape since it was preseason.....

here is the match to the pin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCTdc6kJZxk

bottom line, 10 times out of 10 i put money on cameron, or mike...