Henry County-Dickson County HUGE GAME

therealgame

WOW!! Talk about homecooking!! The zebras sure helped out the home team on 3 or 4 calls my HC

faithful!! HC played a little better than DC, but not 34-14 better. The bad calls and 2 fumbles (told

you about DC and wet weather) sure did make it a little easier for HC. This HC team is good but not as

talented as last years and better look out for a Rossview team that just might sneak up on them

next week! Also, why did our band get un-invited at the last minute? I know it was senior night at

HC, but most schools do stuff like this before the game (7:00 pm) as not to interfere with the normal

schedule. Good game HC and good luck next week!!

For the record, dc80... HC was penalized 9 times for 86 yards. DC was penalized 3 times for 15.... seems more like "visitor"-cookin' to me?! (Esp. the one during DC's 1st scoring drive, where HC was penalized for a phantom personal foul that gave DC a first down, when it would have been 4th.)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure who dc80 is but I am a DC fan as well. Looked like to me HC had the better team but it would have been interesting if DC doesn't give HC an easy TD on the 20 before half. If DC could stop with the dumb turnovers they might make a little noise in the playoffs if they get in.

the officials.....I was actually amazed ! HC had way more penalties than DC. In the end HC was better either way. There is quite the "factory" down there in Paris by reloading players every year. The stadium was cool and of course the jumbo tron......All I can say is WOW !

WOW!! Talk about homecooking!! The zebras sure helped out the home team on 3 or 4 calls my HC

faithful!! HC played a little better than DC, but not 34-14 better. The bad calls and 2 fumbles (told

you about DC and wet weather) sure did make it a little easier for HC. This HC team is good but not as

talented as last years and better look out for a Rossview team that just might sneak up on them

next week! Also, why did our band get un-invited at the last minute? I know it was senior night at

HC, but most schools do stuff like this before the game (7:00 pm) as not to interfere with the normal

schedule. Good game HC and good luck next week!!

For the record, dc80... HC was penalized 9 times for 86 yards. DC was penalized 3 times for 15.... seems more like "visitor"-cookin' to me?! (Esp. the one during DC's 1st scoring drive, where HC was penalized for a phantom personal foul that gave DC a first down, when it would have been 4th.)

Well...i couldn't agree more with the officiating...although..i didn't really see it was bad...however, HC was penalized more the Cougars. However Twillie..the phantom personal foul you are referring to wasn't actually a phantom call...although a new rule in recent years...it was an accurate call. The center cannot be hit on a punt or field goal attempt until he leaves the line of scrimmage. The Dickson long snapper was clearly hit on the play....like it or not..that is the rule and was an accurate call. And you are correct..it did lead to a Dickson County touchdown.