District 11AAA Predictions!!

basketballfan23

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Hillwood and Overton being dropped out of the district this year how will district 11AAA stack up?

1.Hillsboro

2.Franklin

3.Independence

4.Brentwood

5.Ravenwood

6.Centennial

Thats what Im thinking it will look like come tournment time

First of all, "basketballfan23" who do you think you are trying to steal my name? ha its alright i like it. But anyways, this district should be interesting this year and i agree with Hillsboro being at the top of this district. McMillan is going to be a lot to handle considering this district lost a lot of their big men last year like Drew Kelly, James Haddix, and Kyle Teichmann. I cant think of a team in this district who can match up with him physically. I know centennial has that Bristol kid, but he's just tall and lanky and is not physical enough from what i've seen. However, for Hillsboro to win this district they must play as a team and under control, which i'm sure they're coach will have them do. After that, i like franklin, independence, and possibly centennial to make a run. I just feel like this district is down this year because it has lost so many good players compared to what i've seen over the past 5 years.

I think I'll remain standing, thank you very much. The thing about this Rebel team is that Brentwood didn't beat them one, two, or three times. This is a new group of guys. This group is also a team that beat Beech this summer and correct me if I'm wrong, they were the only team to beat Beech. :roflol:

I think district 11aaa will be very competative this year and is going to be a real toss up.

From what ive seen, not impressed with franklin only beating page by 11 and having to come back in that game to win.

Brentwood-beat beech the other night which is a solid team that had predictions to go to state.

However i think indy can match up best with hilsboro when they play and stop their post with the junior drew kelly. And only lost to hilsboro by 1 in the summer while still learning with their new coach.

And think eather brentwood or independence will win the district. with franklin coming in 3rd

I think district 11aaa will be very competative this year and is going to be a real toss up.

From what ive seen, not impressed with franklin only beating page by 11 and having to come back in that game to win.

Brentwood-beat beech the other night which is a solid team that had predictions to go to state.

However i think indy can match up best with hilsboro when they play and stop their post with the junior drew kelly. And only lost to hilsboro by 1 in the summer while still learning with their new coach.

And think eather brentwood or independence will win the district. with franklin coming in 3rd

FHS was missing their football players when they played Page.

This group is also a team that beat Beech this summer and correct me if I'm wrong, they were the only team to beat Beech.

FHS was missing their football players when they played Page.

And BHS was missing a couple of football players when they just beat Beech in a game that counted.

Which football players also play basketball?