AC at Clinton

thekidd0086

space 3 where did in my post did i say AC didn't have any big plays... never did. I said you had two really big plays that were a bulk of your total offense... :thumb: Awww lets cry about the sloppy field,and all the turnovers :angry: big deal the field affected Clinton too and the turnovers o yea we didn't turn the ball over I forgot, sorry.. stop crying because you got beat by a better Clinton team without its best player, and yea u did turn the ball over and who caused that to happen, :huh: i think Clinton... We will see you again on whatever field you ac people want , and Clinton will do the same thing we did last night and thats win, win , win, heck thats all we have done this whole year, beat each and every team that tries to line up against us... :D

No one is crying, and certainly no one is trying to take anything away from Clinton. I debated even bringing this up because I knew some fan would take this the wrong way. The better team won the football game, period. I'm not a fan of either team; however, I was simply stating that I didn't think Clinton dominated the game in every phase. If they had, the final score would have been something like 35-7 or 42-20. Big plays or not, when an opponent outgains the winning team (and the winning team scores with 1:19 to play to seal it), I wouldn't consider that outplaying the other team in every phase of the game. The Colts-Dolphins game from a month ago is a great example.

I said that because you said all are yards came from big plays . I said clintons yards came from big plays too. Congrats to Clinton but after this year you guys are loosing a bunch of players. So live it up! You all were suppose to kill us LOL . Didnt happen and we outgain you in total offense. So in joy it while you can!!!

Freshman-Clinton 15 AC 14 (without Patrick)

JV-Clinton 30 AC 14

Each team played on the bad field, and had the poor calls(thought the refs did really bad)Clinton held on to the ball and had a couple of nice picks. Tanner Williams is a qreat qb, but if you don't think Stone outplayed him your insane.

Our field keepers are great, we've played in 3 hurricanes.

Mark Packer is a clown.

AC was better than i thought and will be a dangerous playoff team.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note I said a chunk of yards came on big plays, not all... and Clinton had one play of over 50 yards thats it... HAHA live it up huh, ok we will and our freshman an Jv teams both beat AC just to let u know, we have will players for the next couple seasons... realize this, we are missing a ton of junior players this season for various reasons, and they will be back next season... we wont be perfect like we are this year ( AC has never been perfect, Clinton has now done it twice) and u guys lose some players too.. AC fans act like babies, crying about every little thing when u guys got beat and your so called star was shut down by our QB, bet he hates that.... Its ok you will have another shot if your lucky enough to make it to the 2nd round on the same field, so you better get ready for the mud at Clinton.... O an a freshman was the 3rd best player on the field behind stone an number 22 for the mavs, sucks huh.... Stop cryin an take the butt kickin like men... :thumb:

Well what can I say...Congrats to Clinton!

I'm afraid what I feared early on came true. We practically beat ourselves. 6 turnovers. You can't win ballgames like that.

Was glad to see Blakely tearing it up. We knew he would. Blakely plays his best when he's pi$$ed off. He had a week to rest up and I think it paid off for him personally. (I hope some colleges were watching). I've got to say, that since the end of last season, I've been pretty empressed with Kesterson. I like this kids consistancy. He had a heck of a game, also. (I, also, hope some colleges were watching). Was glad to see Coach Gillum RUN THE BALL. Seems we were quite effective at that. I hope we stick to mixing it up. A successful team must be able to attack their opponents on land and in the air.

Once again I am not impressed with the qb situation. I felt the line gave him ample time. He just didn't capitalize.

I wasn't impressed with the lack of JW's involvement in the game either. Whether it was by design or by choice. D1???...NOT last night.

Clinton talks about their upcoming talent. And yes, I agree, they have potential. Clinton needs to know also, that the Mavs have some upcoming talent, too. This is NOT by any stretch of the imagination going to be easy for Clinton the next few years either.

A lot to look forward to on both sides of the bridge.

Clinton might be good enough to win a first round playoff game without Westin, but to make a serious, deep run into the playoffs, they will need everyone to stay healthy and they will need Westin back.

I wanted to give a shout out to Corey and Brandon, Joey, Camion, Darian, Bryant and everyone else......great game and good luck in the playoffs! GO DRAGONS!!!!!

Well the play-off brackets have been released and after looking at them I feel good about Clintons chances the 1st two rounds based off records.. Clinton drew shelbyville in the 1st round with a 5-5 record while AC drew Hillsoboro with a 3-7 record... I feel like both teams will win their 1st rounds games but AC playes a very good Columbia team at there place in the 2nd round which will be the end of their season,, clinton will play two teams with the same record the 1st two rounds before they see Columbia in the 3rd round and than tennessee high in the fourth if they are able to make it that far.... the 3rd a fourth rounds will be very tough for Clinton but i feel like they are ready.. Good luck dragons and to the Mavs