Karns @ Hardin Valley

BigTuna

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well sucky or not I care and I believe others at both schools do to. Hey since you and a few other Karns posters like Baller and Jammin seem to know a whole lot about the players, practices, coaches, etc, what's up with senior d lineman 69 apparently losing his starting spot to a little used underclassman just before getting ready to play his last game ever for Karns. From what I understand the guy is one of the leading tacklers, a Bill Bates slobber knocker type of hitter, and someone who can pursue towards the edges just like a linebacker. No bad boy discipline issues appear to exist. So what's up?

Hope you enjoy Karns basketball better than you have football. :thumb:

all I have to say is go HVA, Played at karns class of 09, get some new coaches so us alum have something to cheer bout. would make my year if reeves and his homeboy coaches got it handed to them by hva, anybody posting on here that supports our cstaff go play for them one year and you will find out how great thout are. kick it dees clev and anyother of you guys that had to get away.

This is like the super bowl for Karns and Hardin Valley huh? I got a feeling this game will come down to the wire.. both teams are playing better than they did early in the season, espeacially Karns who seems to look better every week.. The QB and # 11 for karns will have big nights and Karns will win 42-35 over Hardin Valley.. Good luck to both teams

well if the admin doesn't make a move i think everyone will know that the fb team is not that important.

2-8

1-9

3-7

6-24 over three seasons, that is really something to be proud of, maybe bigtune can rally the faithful and get his beloved coaches back, maybe if hva pulls off the upset, wow someone playing karns that would be considered an upset if they won, must be a first year program. perdictions karns wins big cause hva cant cover pass maybe golden boy qb can have a career night not his fault he had to play for such a coaching staff, maybe they can buy a new offense this off season cause the one they bought last time sure hasnt won many games.

Mr. Madness, when I was in high school it was unheard of that a student or graduate would actually root for the rival school across town. Maybe you're just angry because Coach Reeves didn't recognize your talent and let you play very much?

To answer someone else's comment, I never said that the Karns coaches were the best ever or even my favorites. What I said was that I didn't see any value to the school or the football program in being so negative during the season, especially in a public venue like CoachT. The program will never progress if they don't have quality players. Players and future players read these posts. All this negativity doesn't seem to me like it will help encourage people to want to play for Karns and actually sheds a dim light on the whole community. You expect someone from Powell to bash Karns, but when the slams come from our own ranks, what does that say?

Mr. Dragon, thanks for the positive words. Unless they come out really flat or have early turnovers, I believe Karns will come away with a clear cut victory. The "golden boy" quarterback hasn't played outstandingly since the Powell game and he's due. I doubt home field advantage will mean much at all.

For everyone's sake I hope the rain holds off. Go Karns.

Bigtuna I see your point, allot of my friends dont want to play at karns cause of the past history and i know a few guys that said no way were they going to be beavers, its not good but we do have enough good players to do better than we do but it stays the same i listen my jr year how we was going to do all these great things and hardly any happen, sr year much the same so my negative attitude comes from that experince my boys im cool with the admin and coaches noway really not cool to let it continue

It's tough to know what will bring about positive change. But I'm in it for the players right now. I usually set further up in the older folks section and don't generally see a lot of you younger guys, but I often see Dustin at the games. I don't know who you are but I believe the best thing you, Baller's son, and other former players can do tomorrow night is to show up and support the team. As you've probably realized, except for one or two fanatics there just aren't a lot of yellers among the Karns faithful. Maybe that's because they aren't that faithful? For the sake of the kids and the school, we really NEED to win this game. Come out and cheer. Just forget about who's coaching. KARNS is playing and we're there to win. Besides, the game is on TV and if you come and act or dress crazy you'll get on the tube!!! Go Karns.

I am not ballers son, me and some of the other seniors from last year an the year before will be there, we will cheer for both teams cause we have friends playing on both teams and they are some good ones on both. your right tuna support the players but for me an allot of others we will never support the c staff and for the most part we cant stand to see it continue.they are jokes for coaches