BRADLEY CENTRAL VS WALKER VALLEY

allwaysright

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumor has it that they're going to pay people $6 each who will show up and watch this game. If they threw in free colas and food, they may get more than a 100 to attend. :roflolk:

Now thats funny, its almost as funny as your inability to make real intelligent comments on high school football games. So take your bitter old self to another thread and leave this one to residents of Bradley county. :D:roflol::D

Rumor has it that they're going to pay people $6 each who will show up and watch this game. If they threw in free colas and food, they may get more than a 100 to attend. :thumb:

Now thats funny, its almost as funny as your inability to make real intelligent comments on high school football games. So take your bitter old self to another thread and leave this one to residents of Bradley county. :lol::thumb::D

Uhhhh, I am a resident of Bradley County.....and probably pay a lot more residential and business taxes into this county annually than you make in a year.

blitznbuc is on a roll...my father-in-law owns the comedy catch, i think you need to a presentation on amatuer night!!!

you could probably win...you might need to quit...always might start tattle-telling on you to the site moderators and have the thread locked!!!

BRADLEY CAN START PREPARING FOR POLK CO AFTER THIS WEEK...MAYBE A YEAR WILL BE ENOUGH TIME TO PREPARE!!!

:mellow:

Once again blitznbuck you talk about something you know nothing about. You can't discuss the game. So now you want to make a boast about your income and the amount of taxes you pay??? #1 if you pay more in taxes than me (your not a very good business person) #2 if you stood on your wallet ( you still couldn't look me eye to eye) #3 IF you are a resident of Bradley Co. then according to YOUR post last week you just moved( you said that you lived north of Mcminn---so which is it????? :excl:

blitznbuc is on a roll...my father-in-law owns the comedy catch, i think you need to a presentation on amatuer night!!!

you could probably win...you might need to quit...always might start tattle-telling on you to the site moderators and have the thread locked!!!

BRADLEY CAN START PREPARING FOR POLK CO AFTER THIS WEEK...MAYBE A YEAR WILL BE ENOUGH TIME TO PREPARE!!!

:excl:

Always has NEVER contacted a Moderator and will not , I can handle myself!!! Sounds like you might have them on your favorites list????? :excl:

im not a resident of bradley co...but that was funny!!!

i would still not go!!!

dont take everything so personal, alwayswrong!!!!

bars 21

smelly valley 6

Dude, i dont take it so personal, I just cant stand that blitznbuc!!! Most people have fun talking smack, even phish talks about the game sometime. Blitznbuc, babbles and rambles and is a waste of air!!!!

Rumor has it that they're going to pay people $6 each who will show up and watch this game. If they threw in free colas and food, they may get more than a 100 to attend. :excl:

I'm not from Bradley County, but I might be there. Depends, have alot going on this week. BC 35 WV 7