Blackman Highlights from Game 9

StorkMontgomery

http://www.storkmontgomery.com/

Ok gang the highlights are up.

Before you look at the link please understand a couple of thoughts.

Some of the best people I have met over the 11 years I have spent in Middle TN are refs.

I always recognize and give full credit to "The Man Who Wears the White Hat"

This man is in charge and I fully respect his calls if he is fair.

When he crosses the line of what I feel is suspect to a eyebrow raiser or whatever you want to term the call to be, I feel the need to expose the truth and let the video do the talking. I have watched the angles and I have slowed the video down to its slowest speed to see exactly where everybody in the picture is frame by frame.

I will let you decide....... but I feel like some of these calls are suspect....

Thanks to all those who always support me when I step out of the box.

I did have a head check with several people before I posted this video. All those who witnessed the accounts where in favor of my decision. Thanks and there comes a time when you gotta do the right thing...

The Stork

Keep in mind a lot of refs who call a fair and worthy contest and I can name a many hate to see any such acts....

It appears to me Stork that the officiateing crew that night took some lessons from the suspended SEC officials. As I herd though we were not alone with the bad officiating that night, our district Dawgs were just up the road from us dealing with the same BS that we were. Seems to be the TSSAA should take some notes from the SEC and let these Zebras know that kind of BS wont be tolerated any longer. But as I told both of my sons on Blackmans team they couldnt beat us with 16 men on the field.