MaCoN aT WeStMoReLaNd

Eag4LIFE

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eagles win.The tigers are to busy feeling sorry for themselfes and wanting to wait till next year. eagles 28 tigers score 7 maybe but i doubt that.

You sir are crazy, the Tigers have outscored the eagles 142 to 68 this season. The most points westy has scored in a single game is 14. Also, whats better to start off next year then to get a win this week?I say the Tigers in a close one 21-17!

eagles win.The tigers are to busy feeling sorry for themselfes and wanting to wait till next year. eagles 28 tigers score 7 maybe but i doubt that.

You sir are crazy, the Tigers have outscored the eagles 142 to 68 this season. The most points westy has scored in a single game is 14. Also, whats better to start off next year then to get a win this week?I say the Tigers in a close one 21-17!

He just might crazy but the tigers ant held nobody to 14 points since the new hwy 52 by pass west was opened up to go to westmoreland,ever how many years that's been? TIGERS won't score but once and that will be a lucky pass and they can't or want run the ball,which gives the eagles more time to cramm it right down the tigers hine-end. This game is over before it starts. EAGLES 30-TIGERS 6. i would say tigers 7 but i heard they was struggling with extra points and field goals as well. this cost macon the only game they had a chance and if they played that team now sycamore would beat'em to death. OH well there is always next year as macon county would say. no im sorry it's next year we'll be better. gEE they may even get another new coach to add to macon's record,it's always and i mean always the coach at macon. it would'nt have anything to do with the players not wanting it or just going threw the motions and not practicing hard or not caring, naw, not in macon it's always the coaches fault. Untill the players get off their butt and give extra for the coach'n staff and I DON'T care who the coach is,it's going to be the same results like after friday night 0-10. keep blaming and changing coaches and see how far you get. I left out one more crying reason i hear from up there.the boys are just so young. wee-wee-wy-wy.grow up and play or get beat. those are the choices.

He just might crazy but the tigers ant held nobody to 14 points since the new hwy 52 by pass west was opened up to go to westmoreland,ever how many years that's been? TIGERS won't score but once and that will be a lucky pass and they can't or want run the ball,which gives the eagles more time to cramm it right down the tigers hine-end. This game is over before it starts. EAGLES 30-TIGERS 6. i would say tigers 7 but i heard they was struggling with extra points and field goals as well. this cost macon the only game they had a chance and if they played that team now sycamore would beat'em to death. OH well there is always next year as macon county would say. no im sorry it's next year we'll be better. gEE they may even get another new coach to add to macon's record,it's always and i mean always the coach at macon. it would'nt have anything to do with the players not wanting it or just going threw the motions and not practicing hard or not caring, naw, not in macon it's always the coaches fault. Untill the players get off their butt and give extra for the coach'n staff and I DON'T care who the coach is,it's going to be the same results like after friday night 0-10. keep blaming and changing coaches and see how far you get. I left out one more crying reason i hear from up there.the boys are just so young. wee-wee-wy-wy.grow up and play or get beat. those are the choices.

Briziz well most of what you said is right. but the head coach at MCHS is like not having one. after friday nights game you will see what the last school board members picked as a football coach here. If we had a coach from THE OLD SCHOOL we would have at least a 3 and 7 record this year. and westmoland would be a win to make this year NOT a 0-10 year. MACON COUNTY HAS GOT TO GET A NEW HEAD COACH. THEN you will see macon co grow. GOOLSBY I am sorry but on the field it shows that you can NOT coach. GO BIG BLUE. p.s go ask coach wilson.

Ol' Macon comes to Westmoreland this Friday...One of the best Rivalries in Tennessee..Any thoughts on the game..Macon hasnt won any and west. has taken one so will it be a good game? i believe West will take this one

No offense but one of the best rivalries in Tennessee? Give me a break. It's a rivalry for these two schools, but not one of the best rivalries in the state. But either way, heard the new coach from Westmoreland has changed things this year, and it hasn't worked. Could we see a new coach next year, or does everyone believe he will be brought back to try his system?

And I predict Westmoreland will win because of the defensive playcalling...a lot of respect for the Def. Coord.

yeah! that's what needs to happen another head coach at macon county paul. how many will this make in the history books at macon county. after 1 year he's gonna get fired what a joke. Here my question how many good programs you know that changes coaches every 2 to 4 years? this sounds just like that bunch of good ole board members macon has got. im glad im not living there. if he does get fired who in their right mind would want to come and coach at macon.after 1 year they fired another one. that's were i wanta go coach wow! final question? IS THERE A LEADER IN MACON COUNTY OR DO CERTAIN PEOPLE STILL RUN THAT PLACE. somebody better take charge or these certain people will get another 20 years their way. I will say this the coach has not done great but no-way can it be all his fault.Last year program was not so good either .was this coach there then i don't think so.to many old timers controll things in macon bottom line.

I am enjoying the Westmoreland fan's post's. I am from Macon County and they are all exactly right. It is sad to see how outsiders looking in on our town see the way things really are, but yet no one is working to fix the negative things occuring. I feel that Coach Goolsby and his coaching staff are working to provide a postive look on football and are doing everything they can to bring back a winning team. Every single coach on the staff knows exactly how it feels to be WINNERS and I know they only want the same for these young men. However, the young men need to step up and want it just as bad. Good Luck to both teams!