Scott Co. @ Maplewood - Round 1 TSSAA Playoffs

boski

Boski,

I don't know anything about these guys, but they had like the worst, or one of the worst records of any Class 4A teams to make the playoffs. Don't go soft on us .

http://tssaa.org/footballplayoffs/regionalstandings.cfm?class=2

BTW - Why didn't Maplewood move their game against Whites Creek to Thursday? Now they have a field in terrible shape and will be hosting games while in the playoffs.

-snd

Boski,

I don't know anything about these guys, but they had like the worst, or one of the worst records of any Class 4A teams to make the playoffs. Don't go soft on us .

http://tssaa.org/footballplayoffs/regionalstandings.cfm?class=2

BTW - Why didn't Maplewood move their game against Whites Creek to Thursday? Now they have a field in terrible shape and will be hosting games while in the playoffs.

-snd

yeah i saw that Scott Co. had not done so well during the reg season, but thats not a reason to take anyone lightly in the playoffs. i do think Scott Co .will be way over matched, Maplewood defense has had 2 blanks past two games, and i cant say why they didnt move the game to thursday ..but it turned out pretty good any way ...sloppy field was to Maplewoods advantage, i mean they have been playing in these conditions all year seems like, and today may be the last day of rain this week ..field should be ok come friday http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/category.asp?C=101741

and if not ... Mud Bowl II!!!

looks like you guys have your hands full with Jackson South Side ( 7 -3 )

they have a couple of speedy running backs ..may give you guys fits ..should be a good one!

Don't let their record fool you.. they have lost 2 games in overtime to york and kingston... in the kingston game scott county fumbled with 30 seconds left and kingston took it in for a score to tie it up... last night against stone they just didnt show up.. they knew they were the better team and expected to walk all over them like they have the last 3 years and ended up gettin beat. they also let a good loudon team get out of scott county with a win that scott county should have won.... this aint a bad team. they just simply aint played to their potential yet... hopefully they will this coming friday... im hopin i can make the trip over there to see them play. its been a while since they have been in playoffs. the past few years they have been in the same region with teams like fulton, austin east, catholic, anderson county, and kingston.. now with the new alignment they are in the same region as alcoa, cak, loudon, kingston, stone memorial.

Don't let their record fool you.. they have lost 2 games in overtime to york and kingston... in the kingston game scott county fumbled with 30 seconds left and kingston took it in for a score to tie it up... last night against stone they just didnt show up.. they knew they were the better team and expected to walk all over them like they have the last 3 years and ended up gettin beat. they also let a good loudon team get out of scott county with a win that scott county should have won.... this aint a bad team. they just simply aint played to their potential yet... hopefully they will this coming friday... im hopin i can make the trip over there to see them play. its been a while since they have been in playoffs. the past few years they have been in the same region with teams like fulton, austin east, catholic, anderson county, and kingston.. now with the new alignment they are in the same region as alcoa, cak, loudon, kingston, stone memorial.

Dont let Maplewoods record fool you either ...and honestly this is my own personal opinion Maplewood should be 9 - 1 on the year ..the only team that flat out owned Maplewood was Hunters Lane.

MBA - should/could have won.

East Lit - should/could have won.

Ooltewah - should/could have won.

dont worry Maplewood is not going to take you guys lightly, but if you show up not ready to play ..you are in for a long night!

Scott likes to spread the field and throw the ball. They have a gutsy, scrappy, QB that throws the ball well enough to give some teams trouble. A couple nice receivers. I haven't seen Maplewood this year, but knowing some of their recent teams, I would say that Maplewood wins this one. Actually, I'll be pulling for Scott since they are from our district. Good luck to both teams.

Scott likes to spread the field and throw the ball. They have a gutsy, scrappy, QB that throws the ball well enough to give some teams trouble. A couple nice receivers. I haven't seen Maplewood this year, but knowing some of their recent teams, I would say that Maplewood wins this one. Actually, I'll be pulling for Scott since they are from our district. Good luck to both teams.

Another spread offense? Maplewood has faced a number of teams that use some form of "spread offense" over the past few seasons and the defense has done pretty well against them, once again ill thank Hillsboro/Tullahomma for this one, they gave them a few good years to study it. i cant wait for this one!!!

speaking of tullahomma ..where is that ole clown ..the voice of the wildcats..one of my dearest fans!!! ... :roflolk: miss u guys dry.gif

ahh ready for a fun night of football!! Scott Co. come on down ..welcome to Nashville home of the Panthers, The Playoffs are here!!! Goodluck to both teams play hard have fun and be safe!! DL .. i have my lil mini radio ...AM 900 im tuning in for your game!! show me what you got ...prove me wrong!! Maplewood you guys better win to ..or they are going to laugh me in to retirement ..then i will have to come back to coacht under a new name ..like that other guys does :roflol: later folks!