Why "Can't Beat A Winning Team" York was Best in District

bobcatfan300

After all the "York isn't any good and can't beat a winning team", they throttled #1 Smith Co. 28-0. York lost 3 games on 3 bad plays and could have easily been 10-0. Their losses were by 3, 6 and 6 in OT. They also had 5 shutouts...42-0, 28-0, 21-0, 33-0 and 28-0 and outscored their opponents 247-83. Cannon Co. lost to Scott Co. which York beat and was only the Lions were only 6-4. But they deserved to win the district and of all York's opponents, I'm glad Cannon Co. won the title. They can rightly argue they had a tougher schedule. I'm sure each of the other 4 good teams can post a good claim to why they are the best too.

All year I thought Tyrel Asberry was this incredible athlete with all these interceptions run back for TDs, kickoff returns for TDs, 95 yard scoring pass receptions, etc...then last night I saw him rub that assistant coach's bald head for luck and it turns out it's just plain luck and not tremendous athletic skill!

After all the "York isn't any good and can't beat a winning team", they throttled #1 Smith Co. 28-0. York lost 3 games on 3 bad plays and could have easily been 10-0. Their losses were by 3, 6 and 6 in OT. They also had 5 shutouts...42-0, 28-0, 21-0, 33-0 and 28-0 and outscored their opponents 247-83. Cannon Co. lost to Scott Co. which York beat and was only the Lions were only 6-4. But they deserved to win the district and of all York's opponents, I'm glad Cannon Co. won the title. They can rightly argue they had a tougher schedule. I'm sure each of the other 4 good teams can post a good claim to why they are the best too.

All year I thought Tyrel Asberry was this incredible athlete with all these interceptions run back for TDs, kickoff returns for TDs, 95 yard scoring pass receptions, etc...then last night I saw him rub that assistant coach's bald head for luck and it turns out it's just plain luck and not tremendous athletic skill!

Actually, that was C.W Smith, the athletic trainer. He has done that for as long as I can remember. You can see him do it before the first kickoff and before the post-halftime kickoff. Tis quiet funny I think.