Division II AA-Predictions

fiftyfifty

Emotional Picks ? Bandwagons ? So what do the AP voters think ?

Class II

Record Pts Prv

1. St. Benedict (13) 19-3 180 1

2. Ensworth (5) 14-3 171 2

3. Franklin Road Academy (1) 14-2 134 4

4. Briarcrest 15-5 130 3

5. Davidson Academy 14-1 115 5

6. Girls Prep 14-5 92 6

7. Ezell-Harding 16-4 71 9

8. Harding Academy 9-4 49 T7

9. Lausanne Collegiate 11-6 47 T7

10. Father Ryan 12-7 20 10

Others receiving 12 or more points: DCA 17

Nuff Said

Amazing that you would cite the AP poll as anything other than a joke. Once again, JPII is not even listed which makes no sense whatsoever. They have already defeated two of the teams listed above. They have beaten both Father Ryan and Franklin Road Academy. If Ensworth and St Benedict were to play for the title, who would I root for. St Benedict hands down. Don't care where they hail from, doesn't matter. As I stated before, I don't post on emotions or polls but from first hand observance of the teams involved and it would take intervention from St Benedict himself for them to beat Ensworth. Oh, by the way, JPII defeated both teams on the road. ;)

NOW THAT'S FUNNY..... bulldog....LOL

:excl:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emotional Picks ? Bandwagons ? So what do the AP voters think ?

Class II

Record Pts Prv

1. St. Benedict (13) 19-3 180 1

2. Ensworth (5) 14-3 171 2

3. Franklin Road Academy (1) 14-2 134 4

4. Briarcrest 15-5 130 3

5. Davidson Academy 14-1 115 5

6. Girls Prep 14-5 92 6

7. Ezell-Harding 16-4 71 9

8. Harding Academy 9-4 49 T7

9. Lausanne Collegiate 11-6 47 T7

10. Father Ryan 12-7 20 10

Others receiving 12 or more points: DCA 17

Nuff Said

Amazing that you would cite the AP poll as anything other than a joke. Once again, JPII is not even listed which makes no sense whatsoever. They have already defeated two of the teams listed above. They have beaten both Father Ryan and Franklin Road Academy. If Ensworth and St Benedict were to play for the title, who would I root for. St Benedict hands down. Don't care where they hail from, doesn't matter. As I stated before, I don't post on emotions or polls but from first hand observance of the teams involved and it would take intervention from St Benedict himself for them to beat Ensworth. Oh, by the way, JPII defeated both teams on the road. :D

NOW THAT'S FUNNY..... bulldog....LOL

:thumb:

Not near as funny as you trying to legitimate a hope and a prayer with the AP poll. Now thatsssss Funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny. :ph34r:

Bulldog.....you got your wish

St. Benedict lost to M.H.E.A tonight by about ten!

You happy now!

Missing three starters tonight was too tough to overcome. Missing players or not, this was a bad loss!

But don't get to happy, because tick...tick... SubState and States are coming :lol: .

Enjoy yourself for now! :?:

Bulldog.....you got your wish

St. Benedict lost to M.H.E.A tonight by about ten!

You happy now!

Missing three starters tonight was too tough to overcome. Missing players or not, this was a bad loss!

But don't get to happy, because tick...tick... SubState and States are coming :lol: .

Enjoy yourself for now! :lol:

Order a case of towels the crying kind, you are going to need them. You are incorrect in stating that I wanted them to lose. For the umpteenth time, I don't post based on emotions, I post on basketball, but I admire your optimism. By the way who is MHEA, is that a middle school? Don't fret, the pain will be over soon. :lol::lol:

JPII was soundly defeated by Brentwood Academy. A seventeen point victory for Brentwood Aca. It appears that Brentwood Academy is making its case to be one of the final four at state. Any comments Ascan. I believe that is the knights second loss in a week :popcorneater:

Last night was a bad hit as it was our first loss to a team that we shouldn't lose to. We had the lead early in the third and totally fell apart. It was our biggest game so far as far as the standings. BA played well but they're not a final 4 team. We'll need to respond friday vs Ryan. Good luck to all

JPII was soundly defeated by Brentwood Academy. A seventeen point victory for Brentwood Aca. It appears that Brentwood Academy is making its case to be one of the final four at state. Any comments Ascan. I believe that is the knights second loss in a week :geek:

Last night was a bad hit as it was our first loss to a team that we shouldn't lose to. We had the lead early in the third and totally fell apart. It was our biggest game so far as far as the standings. BA played well but they're not a final 4 team. We'll need to respond friday vs Ryan. Good luck to all

Soooo, does that mean you should have lost to GPS? :popcorneater: PS no win Friday, the snow will stop everything. But I am having second thoughts about that AP poll. :ph34r:

Should've known. No, we shouldn't have lost to GPS. But looking at the schedule, it was a game on the road against a solid team that we knew we'd have to play well. There hasn't been any opponent we've played that I would say was just hands down better than us, even Lavergne (lost by 4, missed 14 FT's). There are many teams that if you don't play well you can lose to. Baylor beat BA and GPS twice and we drilled them. Who knows each night? I hate that the game Friday will be called off as we need to get right back out there. Our #1 goal now is to be in the top 4 to get a first round home game. Should be good 3 weeks as no one is heads and shoulders above anyone else.

Should've known. No, we shouldn't have lost to GPS. But looking at the schedule, it was a game on the road against a solid team that we knew we'd have to play well. There hasn't been any opponent we've played that I would say was just hands down better than us, even Lavergne (lost by 4, missed 14 FT's). There are many teams that if you don't play well you can lose to. Baylor beat BA and GPS twice and we drilled them. Who knows each night? I hate that the game Friday will be called off as we need to get right back out there. Our #1 goal now is to be in the top 4 to get a first round home game. Should be good 3 weeks as no one is heads and shoulders above anyone else.

Harpeth Hall defeats Ensworth in overtime, the plot thickens. :roflolk: