Karns Wins

stopdamadness

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you noticed that everyone else in East TN is concentrating on the football games rather than this thread? Plus it's a bit presumptuous for you to declare you and your friends represent the "real Karns family". Would you say the 2 three yr starters on the team have as much right to be called "the real Karns family" as you do? I haven't asked them or their families but I don't think they would agree with your strategy. I'm almost certain there are some of the other seniors (probably most all of them) that don't agree with your strategy either. Perhaps you consider everyone who doesn't agree with you to be totally insignificant but my friends and I believe that we represent the real Karns family as much as anyone does. I guess when you guys deliver your ugly message to Dr Davis we'll meet you there (you did say we were invited) and we'll all have a nice discussion about the future of Karns football. Then Dr Davis and Mr Chandler will do what they think is best and maybe all of us in the Karns family can find something better to do with our time. Did you go watch a game this evening?

Karns Wins - HVA loses Beavers rule; Hawks drool. Now there's something we can all celebrate. :angry:

Karns Wins - HVA loses Beavers rule; Hawks drool. Now there's something we can all celebrate. :ph34r:

Karns Wins - HVA loses Beavers rule; Hawks drool. Now there's something we can all celebrate. :angry:

Bigtuna, you are a joke we have 309 names on our list as of today when we counted so I guess you and your two three year starters can get together and rep whatever you want we will reach the 500 mark and ya you will be surprised who signed i know we have 95% of last years seniors, our legacy wont be 1-9 it will be helping our boys get a better chance. good luck with your 2 starters and their families dont care if they agree or not 309 agree with us 500 or bust baby.

I've been watching the postings again and it still saddens me that this type of discussion continues, especially in a public venue. It's hard for me to see why the number for or against is that significant. It's not an election is it? I'd think that if another rowdy mob descended on Dr. McIntyre's office he'd 1st call up Dr Davis, who would point him back to the last embarrassing Karns football mob scene that occurred when Mr. Fulkerson was asked to leave. If I remember correctly a number of folks interested in Karns football actually met with the old superintendent over the Fulkerson issue. Did it make any difference other than provide more public evidence that Karns was a questionable community with a number of questionable people?

Maybe a bible story or two would help. Remember when Elijah the prophet of God had a confrontation with 700 prophets of baal who worked for Jezebel. In that story one guy won out over the whole 700. It wasn't because he was so strong or assertive but because he had Truth on his side. Another pretty well known story is Gideon. God told him to fight some enemies of Israel so he gathered up an army. It was a lot more than 500. God told him he had too many and pared it down to a much lower number. The reason was because God wanted to show Gideon and everyone else that He was the Man and could bring His will to pass in any situation. Another possibly pertinent situation was when the Pharisees (a bunch of guys who'd live in their community for a long time and thought they were really "all that") brought a woman taken in adultery to Jesus. They wanted the woman stoned to death but Jesus said "OK boys, whoever of you is without sin yourself, you cast the 1st stone". They all slinked away like alley cats. People have different ways of approaching problems but I'd suggest that everyone pray more and see what Mr. Truth thinks about this situation. Bless you all.

MD said that he will have thE web site up and running in the next few days, all who wants will be able to post directly to the website their input seeing how topraymore is praying for thr hc we may need to hit 1000 or whatever it takes keep up the good work gokarns jj,gd,zs,wt,lh and all you others that is helping us achieve THANK U

MD said that he will have thE web site up and running in the next few days, all who wants will be able to post directly to the website their input seeing how topraymore is praying for thr hc we may need to hit 1000 or whatever it takes keep up the good work gokarns jj,gd,zs,wt,lh and all you others that is helping us achieve THANK U

I don't have a dog in the fight; although I am a friend of one of the coaches at Karns. With that being said, if you run this staff out of town, who in the world would you hire for this job? That would make two coaches that have been run out of town from a consistantly unsuccessful program. Who would go there after that? Really? What do you expect? GQ or Rankin are not going to have a sudden urge to go and rebuild Karns football! Who do you want, and who would want it?

QB,

Unfortunately it seems to me that this is much more of a "We get mad & then we get even" situation than one where logic matters. It looks like even bible truths won't stop the frenzy. Thanks for trying. I'm getting a colder & colder shoulder; maybe some one else can keep us from a publicly viewed sequel of the original edition of "Karns football madness". Personally I'm still savoring that victory over HVA. But maybe that's what most of them are jealous of? The pray guy sounds pretty strong on some of his scripture spouting. Maybe he'll get a prayer through and the scene will change.

Karns 12 - HVA 7 This has a really nice ring to it!!!

Karns 12 - HVA 7 What a way to end the season!!!

Karns 12 - HVA 7 A win we'll remember for a long time!!!

Bigtuna this has nothing to do with being mad it has to do with playing on a team for two years being told that we are the f_ _ _in worse players in the state how these coaches coached all these teams to winning season but could not do it with us and how much they know bout fb and we make them look bad. get a clue this is not bout mad and even its bout coaches that do these type of things, my senior year we had a couple players that came to practice just after doing their thing and they wereallowed to stay on team and even start then we have a player that forgets his tie and is not even allowed to ride the bus to the away game and I can go on on. so you keep on your bs attitude bout us winning 12-7 our last game and forget bout all the other things that this staff is about, but dont confuse the facts and they are we need a coaching staff that is not so qualified maybe they could just move on to some where they could have all thiose smart great players they told us bout of every day at practice, if it was not true why do we have such support????????????????????????????????????????????????

Way to step up Karns Football community. Two good men's sports programs at the school...baseball, basketball. They have stability. You all try to "can" every coach. Anyone that would take that job is a fool. No wonder you all are never any good.

If a principal looks at your petition he is a weakling. If he bows to that type of thuggery he is a fool.

Go talk to the man (principal) like men, stop lurking on internet sites. It makes you look bad. As a member of the Karns community with a grad and child in the sports programs, I think this current approach is a joke. Stop the maddness and use a professional approach.

well joke or not we now have over 400 signatures, kwcoach if you have a kid that will be at khs we are doing you a favor believe that. we have approached the pric and just like every thing that he sees as a problem tries to put under a rug. im sure that we will have to see someone over his head to get this done and it will not just be petition we will also have numerous people at the meeting, theres no joke we will see this through, it wouldbe real simple the hc said if he cant turn it around in 2 years that he would leave at his interview just do what he said, oh ya he says allot of things i experinced that and so did many on this petition. baseball bb have coaches that treat their players with some respect win some and have respect from tere players this aint bout win lose records its about helping our school get on the right track so we can keep players tht should be here, word as it if it stays the same a few are leaving or jus not playin at all.