Mckenzie vs. Riverside

crazy_cowboy89

The Rebel Nation Will Be Glad When The Panthers Leave .....Only Thing Is... There Will Be That Bad Taste Left In Your Mouth When The Panthers Run Roughshod Over The Rebs.......Sorry But The Story Book Ending You Were Looking For Ends Friday Night When The Rebs Go Down .......SHHHHHH....Please Dont Tell That Fella Butch He.......It Might Make Him Irritated..................

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching Riverside tonight, they better bring more than what I saw. Their a desent ballclub, but we aint Westwood. Their wing-t want cut it against us. Our LB's will eat them alive and once they get a dose of our RB's, that adrenaline will be GONE I can promise you that and you can take that to the bank........... :thumb:

Did Butchie have any input on your analysis? Or did he make it to the game? Hmmmm... there's not any establishment across the road from Riverside is there? :hungry:

What say you to Riverside, Butchie. I must hear from the guru.

Ole butchie left in the 3rd. Said he was goin home to give his input about next week and I get the strong feeling he's gonna tick off a few folks from riverside. His impression was alot worse than mine. Looking forward to hearing is comments thought, should be fun.

Im sure the ole Butchie will be trash talking Riverside thats what he does best. A fan from Riverside told me that Butchie left In the 3rd cause he got choked on a hotdog while cheering for westwood. Is this true?

Im sure the ole Butchie will be trash talking Riverside thats what he does best. A fan from Riverside told me that Butchie left In the 3rd cause he got choked on a hotdog while cheering for westwood. Is this true?

Are you serious? A guy did get choked on a dog and had to be seen be medical but i had no idea it was the famous Butchie. Thats too funny. I hope he was trash talking when it happened. LMFAO :hungry:

First of all, anything Butchie says is all in fun. I can think of only one time on these boards when he really let a moron have it and mean it (monsterman99). Butchie will give his opinion on your team. But let me give mine first. I was not at the game last night but I trust ole RebelDad. I say McKenzie wins this one easily. I really hope the Panthers don't think our running backs will be a major factor. Call and ask the other 10 teams we played this year about that. Its hard to stop 3 running backs and a QB that has wheels.

After watching Riverside tonight, they better bring more than what I saw. Their a desent ballclub, but we aint Westwood. Their wing-t want cut it against us. Our LB's will eat them alive and once they get a dose of our RB's, that adrenaline will be GONE I can promise you that and you can take that to the bank........... :D

I have to agree Riverside has got to play better than they have the last 2 weeks if they going to have a shot. But I don't think the Mckenzie RB's will be a major factor for Riverside. Riverside will have trouble defending the pass more than anything. I cant promise a win for Riverside but I will Promise you a heck of a fight. It will be much closer than you think. GO Panthers

Well I Hate To Inform You That Was Not Me. I Have Ate Worser Hotdogs Than The One At Riverside, LOL.

But I Would Like To Congratulate Riverside On An Impressive Season. And Last Night You Guys Looked Good For Your Appearance In The Playoff's. And Your Pass Defense Is Horrible. And Your Run Plays Are Not Deceptive Enough. But Mckenzie Will Roll Over Your Team Easily. I Hope That You Will Take Note On How We Break Ya'll Down Like An Old Shotgun. The Score Will be Tied Until They Blow The Whistle. I'd Be Surprised If You Score On The Rebels. Now I'm Not Saying Your A Terrible Team. You Got Alot To Look Forward To In The Next Season. But As Far As This Season Is Concerned It Ends Friday. So Be Careful On Your Drive Up And Back. Be Sure And Try Our Cuisine At Any Of Our Resturants. Enjoy The Game And Put Your Trash Into The Proper Waste Receptacles On Your Way Out! :twisted:

Classic Butchie. The Riverside Kitties get fixed Friday night!! Hey as you are going back through Pony town, stop and swap stories how the Rebel defense shut both of your wing-t's down!!

Well I Hate To Inform You That Was Not Me. I Have Ate Worser Hotdogs Than The One At Riverside, LOL.

But I Would Like To Congratulate Riverside On An Impressive Season. And Last Night You Guys Looked Good For Your Appearance In The Playoff's. And Your Pass Defense Is Horrible. And Your Run Plays Are Not Deceptive Enough. But Mckenzie Will Roll Over Your Team Easily. I Hope That You Will Take Note On How We Break Ya'll Down Like An Old Shotgun. The Score Will be Tied Until They Blow The Whistle. I'd Be Surprised If You Score On The Rebels. Now I'm Not Saying Your A Terrible Team. You Got Alot To Look Forward To In The Next Season. But As Far As This Season Is Concerned It Ends Friday. So Be Careful On Your Drive Up And Back. Be Sure And Try Our Cuisine At Any Of Our Resturants. Enjoy The Game And Put Your Trash Into The Proper Waste Receptacles On Your Way Out! :twisted:

Believe Me, It's A Simple Fact Of Losing.

Riverside, Will Simply Lose.

And That's A Fact! :twisted:

Im sure thats correct butchie. But if Riverside pulls it off how about you invite me and some of the other fans over to your house after the game for a beer. We can sit around and discuss how it went down the tube for Mckenzie. If Riverside wins I might even streak across the field and bring you a Free hotdog. But be careful and open wide I wouldnt want you to get choked. :evil: lol

And That's A Fact! :evil:

Im sure thats correct butchie. But if Riverside pulls it off how about you invite me and some of the other fans over to your house after the game for a beer. We can sit around and discuss how it went down the tube for Mckenzie. If Riverside wins I might even streak across the field and bring you a Free hotdog. But be careful and open wide I wouldnt want you to get choked. :evil: lol

LOL,, A Beer Will Work Just Fine....But A Naked Man Running At Me With A Hotdog? LOL I Might Be Old, Fat But I'm Confident I'll Be Able To Outrun That Kind Of Attack!!! :twisted:

And That's A Fact! :evil:

LOL,, A Beer Will Work Just Fine....But A Naked Man Running At Me With A Hotdog? LOL I Might Be Old, Fat But I'm Confident I'll Be Able To Outrun That Kind Of Attack!!! :twisted:

If you listen to his story again Butchie, I don't think he means a wiener from the concession stand. :evil: