Eiffel Tower Shootout - Prep Showcase

triplethreat_00

What is it?

The Eiffel Tower Shootout is a 1 Day Showcase of a few of the

BEST HIGH SCHOOL TEAMS IN TENN vs. BEST HIGH SCHOOL TEAMS IN THE COUNTRY.

Just take a look at the lineup for the FIRST YEAR!

1:00 p.m.

Central Merry (Jackson, Tenn.) vs. McClure (St. Louis, Mo.)

2:30 p.m.

Raliegh Egypt (Memphis, Tenn.) vs. North Pulaski (Jacksonville, Ark.)

4:00 p.m.

North Side (Jackson, Tenn.) vs. Scott County Central (Morely, Mo.)

5:30 p.m.

Henry County (Paris, Tenn.) vs. Paducah Tilghman (Paducah, Ky.)

7:00 p.m.

Howard School of Academics & Tech (Chattanooga, Tenn.) vs. John Marshall Metro (Chicago, Ill.)

Check out http://www.eiffeltowershootout.com to find out more information.

If you are just a fan of high school basketball, this will be an event worth going to.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb: Where is Morely, Mo? That sounds like a powerhouse team! :roflol: It is a very impressive looking lineup though! :roflol: I hope our Pats can compete. I've heard Tighlman has a great gd being recruited by a lot of top schools. Which game appears to be the best one of day???

(Team from Morely Missouri)

Coach Cookson brings experience and an incredible, legendary, winning tradition to the current staff. Coach Cookson won 13 State titles with 7 of those being in a row and was inducted into the Missouri Basketball Hall of Fame in 1991.

Just a little information I found on the website about your powerhouse haha.... Not too shabby

Anyone from Missouri--that knows anything about Missouri HS basketball, knows about Morely , MO and Scott County Central--one of the best programs of all time in Missouri.

The best game of the day in my opinion will be The North Pulaski vs. Raleigh Egypt. However, I think every game is intriguing enough--hard to really tell.

HC will have their hands full for sure.

Northside will get all they want from SCC, and I am sure the last game of the night will be an interesting one as well.

Can't wait!

they will get all they can handle from scott county central. they are the defending state champs in missouri. although only a 1A missouri team, they can play with anyone. they are as athletic and as well coached as anyone. they lost their top scorer from last year in drew thomas but have many back. watch out for a player named otto porter.

• 4 weeks later...

Who is all headed to paris for the eiffel tower shootout this saturday. Everyone come and pack the gym. I'm excited to see jcm play again. And this will be my first time seein prather. I know raleigh egypt aint as dominate as they have been in the past but I'm still excited about seein them. If you know anything about the out of state teams (players, how tall, what style, ect.) Please let us know.

I for one am very excited to attend this event! My wife thinks its funny that I have gotten a baby sitter so I can sit and watch basketball all day undisturbed. (As I previously was on duty while she xmas shopped) I really can't wait though. I can not remember any time in my life actually when something that would parallel this event has happened in this area and let alone the state of TN. Does it get any better than this????

Here is my breakdown of the games which tennessee beat the out of state teams 3-2.

Jcm vs mcCluer (mo) wasn't close. Jcm looked tired but even if they weren't I don't think they would have hung with them. Mcluer's point guard shaquille boga (who is only a junior) might have been the best player there. He was completely unstoppable.

Raleigh-egypt vs north pulask (ark).

Raleigh-egypt should have won by 30. I thought they were clearly the better team but they kept lettin north pulaski to claw back in it. Diere mcElroy and ronald brown for raleigh egypt were impressive.

Jackson northside vs scotts county central (mo)

Northside was dominated completely. The only player that impressed me was prather. Scott county had a good overall team. Otto porter had 31 points 20 rebounds and 8 steals.

Henry county vs paducah tilghman

Henry county should have blown them out. But you could tell they were tired. Both teams played team ball and nobody had real big games.

Howard (chatt) vs john marshall metro (chicago)

Both teams were extremely cocky. John marshall got out to a huge lead but howard clawed there way back in it to win the game. Vincent garrent from john marshall could be a D1 prospect if he could shape up his game a little.