Lewis co HOF games Sat 21

joker01

Collinwood plays Smyrna and Culleoka as far as i know. Does anyone know the game times, and what other teams will be there. Also any thoughts on these games ive seen collinwood and culleoka play and they both lost a ton from last years team. I know nothing on smyrna other than they didnt win very many games last year.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game times are at 11am and 4pm.Collinwood lost 5 seniors,but they have some young talent coming up:Jacob Davis(JR),Ethan Butler(FR),Hunter Crews(JR),and Brady Ray(JR).And to add to that,they have returning starters:Jacob Gobble(SR),and Chase Roberson(JR),who will be big time scorers in every game.As for Culleoka,I have no clue what they have.

No this is girls too. In fact if you win this game it counts on your record, but if you lose it doesnt. This is pretty much a season game its on the CWOOD schedual.

And Chase Roberson did not start last year he got some decent playing time but Gobble's the only starter back from last years team.

2009 L.C.H.S. Hall of Champions Day

@ Lewis Co High @ Lewis Co Middle

9:00 BCA vs Culleoka (girls)

10:30 BCA vs Culleoka (boys) 1:30 BCA vs Lewis County

12:00 Collinwood vs Smyrna (girls) 3:00 BCA vs Lewis County

1:30 Collinwood vs Smyrna (boys)

3:00 Collinwood vs Culleoka (girls)

4:30 Collinwood vs Culleoka (boys)

6:00 Lewis County vs Smyrna (girls)

7:30 Lewis County vs Smyrna (boys)

No this is girls too. In fact if you win this game it counts on your record, but if you lose it doesnt. This is pretty much a season game its on the CWOOD schedual.

That's a cheap way of doing things.. you should declare ahead of time which way you are going to count it.. We say that since we wear game uniforms, have real officials, charge admission and sell concessions that it counts... win or lose... that way we aren't padding our records by only counting it if we do good... I guess it's whatever makes you feel good about yourself... :evil:

I didn't say it was the right way to start off the season. I was just informing how the games go, i dont think it should be this way either, becuase coaches will call in there scores, and stats like its a real game, but really the score nor the stats count for the loseing team. But the TSSAA allows it so will just have to deal with it.