Hunter Newton and Mikewinchell are haters...

arshad221

I've never seen somebody get hated on as much as Bo wallace does..Mike you get on here with your sarcastic bashes as well as ironman22 aka hunter..Give the boy some respect man he is a complete qb you know it, I know it and so does the state!! Haters have so much negative impact on a website(like chad johnson said yall say stuff for shock value)..And too the lexington fan that said yall qb was better you had to be sippin on grandpas cough medicine foreal..yall know Bo good stop bashin him and then sayin he the best qb in the state sarcasticly..Imo he is the best ive seen film on everybody almost and I havent seen a better one honestly.The DL coach said it best in my 41 years ive never played a better qb look it up..The Liberty vs Giles Co will be a good game I just wish everybody would quit braggin both ways on there team and show respect for one another and fans of other teams like lexington will quit co signing and jumpin wagons to teams thats still in the playoffs..Giles beat lexington hands down case closed!!! :roflolk: Hi haters

I've never seen somebody get hated on as much as Bo wallace does..Mike you get on here with your sarcastic bashes as well as ironman22 aka hunter..Give the boy some respect man he is a complete qb you know it, I know it and so does the state!! Haters have so much negative impact on a website(like chad johnson said yall say stuff for shock value)..And too the lexington fan that said yall qb was better you had to be sippin on grandpas cough medicine foreal..yall know Bo good stop bashin him and then sayin he the best qb in the state sarcasticly..Imo he is the best ive seen film on everybody almost and I havent seen a better one honestly.The DL coach said it best in my 41 years ive never played a better qb look it up..The Liberty vs Giles Co will be a good game I just wish everybody would quit braggin both ways on there team and show respect for one another and fans of other teams like lexington will quit co signing and jumpin wagons to teams thats still in the playoffs..Giles beat lexington hands down case closed!!! :roll: Hi haters

All you are going to do with this thread is get alot of negative posts. I know alot has been said about Bo-he is good, but your just opening up a can of worms. This needs to be closed before anything else is said.

Hunter is not ironman22.