Unicoi County Blue Devils

BlueDevilBasketball

I was at the game and i really feel like they fought really hard and should have really beat Science Hill. I feel like they were the better team. The Hale kid for SH hit a tough game winner at the buzzer. I was just wondering about the numbers that the kids had? Lyle played amazing no doubt for 2 straight games. Turner stepped up and played incredibly strong down low both games tonight. Frazier played well against SH. Tolley is still hurt and didnt look like he was 100% but i heard he hit some very clutch free throws at Volunteer friday night. Whitson is playing well also. Burton has hit some shots. Shelton has came off the bench and played hard. They pulled together as a team and had to fight through being tired to beat a tough TC Roberson team. You could tell they were all killed but found a way. Lets keep this topic going about our Blue Devils. I want to hear some other people opinons on them and how they thought they played or how they are going to play. Everyone come suppport them Tuesday when they open up with Boone at the Hardde's Classic at Crockett.

The Blue Devils have had times where they have looked very good. Getting Tolley back healthy will really help them. This team will be very exciting to watch as they get better and the season moves along. Could give Sullivan east a run forn their money. Should be fun!

first matchup of these 2 could be friday in the hardees classic at crockett if both wins or if both loses from the bracket i have seen. what are you thoughts on this if it happens? i think no more than 5 pts either way.