Best teams in 1A

Coacht144

I have not seen that many teams play this year, but I think you have to throw Perry Co. in this discussion with the depth and athleticism they have they will be tough to beat. When there best point guard, Tucker returns from football injury they will be even better. I dont think they are the best by any means but definitely one the top 15 in 1A.

In the Chattanooga area I believe hands down the team to beat is Chattanooga Grace. Brandon Herman and company will be extremely tough this year. I’ve heard Temple has a couple of good guys that transferred from Maine. I will get to see them tonight at Signal Mountain and will be able to evaluate.

100% sure it isn’t Temple this year. Hard to believe they were last year’s state runner up and they really don’t appear to have anything this year. Signal Mountain (SM) beat them 59-52 but had them down by as many as 20 and let them close the gap. Temple can shoot the 3 but that’s really it. SM also missed at least 10 easy lay-ups.

So with this said I will stick with Chattanooga Grace as the best in the Chattanooga area and possibly the state.