Gordonsville 2010

croz6110

I didn't get to go either, but the final was 20-14 Gordonsville.

At Half it was 20-0 Gville, and I was told at that point that Gville had played a lot of kids, and Gville had turned it over twice in the red zone.

I believe Cascade's JV. scored twice, and Gville's JV had one called back.

When I talked to someone at the start of the second half, our 2nd team defense was in against Cascade's 1st team Offense. After that I didn't talk to anyone til the game was over.

Maybe someone else can get on here and elaborate a little more.

#25 is a stud.#15 AKA Tim Tebow is a good also. Have these two kids sign with anybody? I thought the 1st team played pretty much the entire 1st half. We moved the ball and dropped some big plays in the 1st half but Gordonsville was the better team. Do both teams stay on the same side line during the season? Gordonsville will be hard to handle.

Edited by Cascade10

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't get to go either, but the final was 20-14 Gordonsville.

At Half it was 20-0 Gville, and I was told at that point that Gville had played a lot of kids, and Gville had turned it over twice in the red zone.

I believe Cascade's JV. scored twice, and Gville's JV had one called back.

When I talked to someone at the start of the second half, our 2nd team defense was in against Cascade's 1st team Offense. After that I didn't talk to anyone til the game was over.

Maybe someone else can get on here and elaborate a little more.

at the end of the day it was a good scrimmage for both teams, more for cascade.they got a pretty good push on the running game. g-villes secondary was good. good luck to that team. the champs will get better and work hard. they have a jamboree against moore county tomorrow.things will get better.