coaches needed!!!

YOUTHCOACH16

The Chattanooga area is in dire need of youth coaches. We have multiple teams and areas without coaches. We have lost 5-6 teams over the last 4 years due to the lack of willing coaches. One of the biggest reasons Chattanooga has been dominant in wrestling is because of the # and quality of youth teams. I can assure you that the middle school teams that will no longer have youth teams are about to feel the results. This will in turn spill over to the high schools these teams feed. Some schools that have been powers in the past are starting to see the results this year. I can assure you the rest of the state has been trying to catch up to the standard set by the Chattanooga area and the tide will soon be turning in their favor due to the hard work put in for many years. Blackman, Christian Brothers, and a few others will soon be at the top of the wrestling world due to their years of hard work beginning at the ground level. Its time for some people to give back to the sport and keep it strong in our area. Someone gave their time to you at some point so please return the favor. If anyone is interested in helping out please email me or reply on here with contact info. Even if you dont have the time to be the head coach we can use any help we can get.