Head Coach Search Sweetwater High

akphilips

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know alot but let me give you a tidbit woudn't want to jepordize anyones position but a southeastern tennessee head coach,as well as a former Sweetwater assistant now a head at another school, as well as a current assistant coach and a mystery canadate of whom I don't know anything about. Many applicants all or most interviews occuing this week. Don't take all my info as gospel but alot of truth in it.

I have already been told that at least one has pulled his name out of the hat. Probably the best one for the job. The head coach from Red Bank that used to be at Meigs County. He was very interested in the job until it came to taking an $11,000 pay cut. Tim Daniels is his name. He lives in Niota but drives to Red Bank. He wanted to come closer to home, but can't take such a drastic pay cut. That was probably the best coach on the market in East Tennessee!

I have already been told that at least one has pulled his name out of the hat. Probably the best one for the job. The head coach from Red Bank that used to be at Meigs County. He was very interested in the job until it came to taking an $11,000 pay cut. Tim Daniels is his name. He lives in Niota but drives to Red Bank. He wanted to come closer to home, but can't take such a drastic pay cut. That was probably the best coach on the market in East Tennessee![/quote

Tim Daniels has never been to Meigs County. You might be referring to Mike Martin, who left Meigs for East Ridge. I believe Martin lives in Athens.