Carter Carter and more Carter

BallKing2008

Well it looks as if another year is upon us, and Carter has heeded some words, suggestions, and harsh advice. Advice that at times seemed to be piling on day by day. What one year would do is in its self a reflection upon ones past. Carter has started down the road as being a team that wants to win. Coach Tony has gotten finally rid of all the pesky and non-functioning players (seniors) this year. Carter is counting on the duo of Wilson and Bennett to carry them throughout the season. Althought this is a great plan, what would happen to them if one of the two was hurt, injured, or was in a disciplined manner. Carter would be lost without the play of them. Look at the GP game, Wilson had 28pts, Bennett had 19, thats scoring for over 3/4 of the toal team score of 66pts. Carter has to be more prepared for the future and i'm quiet sure Tony is working on it. The season has sarted so lets take a break and see what it brings.

Have now lost to AE, Gibbs, and Fulton in the district. I think seeding in the district tournament will be very big this year with Gibbs, Union, AE, GP, Carter, and Fulton all able to compete to a certain degree.

Some of these losses are much worse than usual.

Unless I am mistaken AE beat them without Pryor. This AE team is somewhat depleted having lost atleast 4 players to graduation (Jones Brothers), transfers (Lopez), or other issues (Pryor).

Gibbs has been a mediocre at best team for quite some time. They have a great freshman in Cade, but they should not have been able to play with Carter.

Fulton has to be the most embarrassing loss. Not because Fulton is a bad team...everyone knows they are the best in East TN all classes...maybe in the entire state. However, Wilson only managed to score 11 points and no one else reached double figures. Not to mention they were dismantled.

I for one thought Carter would be a much better team than they have proven to be thus far. After all Wilson and Bennett are one of the most talented duos in East TN.

Have now lost to AE, Gibbs, and Fulton in the district. I think seeding in the district tournament will be very big this year with Gibbs, Union, AE, GP, Carter, and Fulton all able to compete to a certain degree.

Some of these losses are much worse than usual.

Unless I am mistaken AE beat them without Pryor. This AE team is somewhat depleted having lost atleast 4 players to graduation (Jones Brothers), transfers (Lopez), or other issues (Pryor).

Gibbs has been a mediocre at best team for quite some time. They have a great freshman in Cade, but they should not have been able to play with Carter.

Fulton has to be the most embarrassing loss. Not because Fulton is a bad team...everyone knows they are the best in East TN all classes...maybe in the entire state. However, Wilson only managed to score 11 points and no one else reached double figures. Not to mention they were dismantled.

I for one thought Carter would be a much better team than they have proven to be thus far. After all Wilson and Bennett are one of the most talented duos in East TN.

Pryor had 19 points and 10 boards against Carter. He had at least 7 of those in a crucial part of the fourth quarter to keep AE in the lead by a few.