Collinwood vs Forrest last night

Uknow

Well Collinwood got in foul trouble right when you left. 2 starters ended up with 3 fouls with a few min left in the first half and when them 2 went out forrest made a run and cut it to 8 before halftime after that it was back and forth the hole game. If you have watched collinwood play you have seen that they only play 6 people if they get in foul trouble its hard on them.There a pretty good team though they beat 9-1 Richland tonight. Thats a big win to build on going into the halfway point of the season.

Well Collinwood got in foul trouble right when you left. 2 starters ended up with 3 fouls with a few min left in the first half and when them 2 went out forrest made a run and cut it to 8 before halftime after that it was back and forth the hole game. If you have watched collinwood play you have seen that they only play 6 people if they get in foul trouble its hard on them.There a pretty good team though they beat 9-1 Richland tonight. Thats a big win to build on going into the halfway point of the season.

Give Forrest credit. Collinwood was ahead by 19 at one point. If you want to make excuses, Forrest had 3 post players who didn't dress out because of injuries. They started 2 freshman and 3 juniors. It was a good game but Forrest caught fire from the 3 point line in the second half. Collinwood has a good team but they looked like they ran out of gas at the end.

I give forrest all the credit in the world. I was just saying that when collinwood gets in foul trouble its hard on them. Also only 2 of there post players didnt dress out 1 with a knee the other if im not mistaken had a broke nose from the week before im pretty sure you can play after a broke nose if you want too, so dont use that excuse. If you want to go down that road collinwood has had a starter out since the 6th game of the year with a broke hand. Good win for Forrest i like the way they play no matter the talent there that coach always has teams that play hard. Also on the farris kid what happend to his knee i hope hes not a senior or out for ther year because he is a very good player.