Mr.Knowitall Predictions

fastpitchdadd

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A - Trinity - too many athletes here to not list them as number 1, Cornersville and Forrest will both be back in the hunt.

AA - Goodpasture - Unicoi County should also be loaded again

AAA - As it has 8 out of the last 11 years, the winner will come from the Region 3 vs Region 4 Sub state game. I would have to lean towards one of the teams out of Region 4. There is a lot of great pitching returning for those mid-state teams this year.

AAA- Soddy will be back this year... Just to bad for Riverdale & Beech

AA- Unicoi will win again extending Goodpasture's losing streak to 2

A- Cornersville will win this year ending the reign of Forrest & tca

Pretty good list. I will have to give Beech the edge in AAA, as they bring the majority of their starters back. I would throw Lexington in the mix for AA along with Unicoi and Goodpasture. Didn't get to see Cornersville at all last year so I just don't know enough to comment, TCA stills has a Renfroe pitching which is a big plus. Should be an interesting year.

Mr Noitall was the guy making all the predictions. He disappeared from this board after some pretty bad comments last year. Maybe he was banned????

Well I must agree with you there was only one comment that I made and sure did not mean to hurt or make someone feel bad, but yes it is Softball Time again in Tennessee and lookin forward to another great year! :roflolk:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the info. We are new to the area this site and organized school ball, I don't want to step on any toes but why do they play school ball here in the Spring? All the parents I have talked to say it is pretty cold and they never see college coaches that makes sense because they are starting and playing their season. :roflol:

Thanks for the info. We are new to the area this site and organized school ball, I don't want to step on any toes but why do they play school ball here in the Spring? All the parents I have talked to say it is pretty cold and they never see college coaches that makes sense because they are starting and playing their season. :roflol:

You're not stepping on anyone's toes. Thats a question many of us would like to have answered and would like to see changed to the fall.

Thanks for the info. We are new to the area this site and organized school ball, I don't want to step on any toes but why do they play school ball here in the Spring? All the parents I have talked to say it is pretty cold and they never see college coaches that makes sense because they are starting and playing their season. :popcorneater:

You're not stepping on anyone's toes. Thats a question many of us would like to have answered and would like to see changed to the fall.

VERY TRUE!!

High School Softball needs to be moved to the fall.