top 10 players in 7a?

stealthman66

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a top ten in 7a?
all 10 left district 7a and went to 8a with RBS

I think they all ended in the great Jackson Co. :):) just by looking at that 4-7 record.

you'll see that kind of record in single a if you play aa and aaa schedule but you win more by playing unknown christian academey and aaron somebody and programs who been playing for a year or too and NEVER play the schools close to you like JC, C'RANGE, UPPERMAN, COOKEVILLE LA and Macon co.But post season it all washes out.

jackson: godwin, goad

pickett: cross, elder

monterey: castle

clay: garrett, lynn, boles, birdwell, roach

if clay has 5 of the ten best then the rest has no chance but wait they only beat C'range by 6 and trousdale co by 4 and friendship beat them then friendship lost to gordonsville, so c'range without a one on this list is over achieving and Clay co is way under achieving with all those stars.

senator i would talk about clay only beatin trousdale by 4 jc almost got beat by them
yes baller that proves my point there is not a good team in region 4a, JC beat trousdale by 50 something points in 2 previous games this year (34 in macon tourney and 17 in first game)and went to overtime last night and one team certaintly don't have 5 of the best players or they would dominate all the others. I have respect for Clay co. but this year they are very not a very good team but neither is anyone else in this region thusfar.

senator this is just my opinion, don't get your fancy in a wodd.

fact of the matter is clays players doesn't have alot of competition, godwin and goad are both good players. but name another player in the district that can take over a game for his team? crange doesn't have any stars, montereys castle will be a ball player when he gets more experience, but other than that there isn't many stars out there. i do believe clay has the 5 of the top 10 players in region. FCS has 2 decent ballplayers to go along with that list.

senator i would talk about clay only beatin trousdale by 4 jc almost got beat by them
yes baller that proves my point there is not a good team in region 4a, JC beat trousdale by 50 something points in 2 previous games this year (34 in macon tourney and 17 in first game)and went to overtime last night and one team certaintly don't have 5 of the best players or they would dominate all the others. I have respect for Clay co. but this year they are very not a very good team but neither is anyone else in this region thusfar.

Your right senator...there isn't a good team in the region at all! As a matter of fact there hasn't been a real good team to come out of the region since possibly 2004-05 and 2005-06! PC in 05 and Clay Co in 06 probably were the last 2 "good teams" to come out of the district! Even the Jackson County team that went to state the year before last was decent, but still not that good and it showed when they got to the state tournament!