hhs tops rossview and lebanan

cmmndalum

Hendersonville put a hurtin on both rossview and lebanan tonight. against rossview the HHS 125 had a great seasaw match that had both wrestlers on there backs for over a minute. HHS coming away with the pin in the third to seal the match for the commandos. at the 215 weight class i've never seen a hendersonville wrestler so upset to get his hand raised... :)

Hendersonville put a hurtin on both rossview and lebanan tonight. against rossview the HHS 125 had a great seasaw match that had both wrestlers on there backs for over a minute. HHS coming away with the pin in the third to seal the match for the commandos. at the 215 weight class i've never seen a hendersonville wrestler so upset to get his hand raised... :)

OK, I'll take a bite on this hook. Why was the Hendersonville wrestler at 215 so upset to get his hand raised?

OK this will be close but not exact. Someone will have to add names scores...and correct a few. Both teams wrestled varsity except 160 Hendersonville. They bumped their 160 to 171 as the 171 was sick. And I guess Rossview bumped 215 to heavy according to previous post on this blog

140 Hend pin Ross

145 Hend dec Ross (close)

152 Hend pin Ross

160 Ross pin Hend (jv)

171 Hend pin Ross (Hend regular 160)

189 Ross pin Hend

215 Hend for

285 Ross dec Hen ( think it was close)

103 Hen pin Ross Treylor Gonzlaez

112 Ross dec Hen

119 Ross pin Hen

125 Hen pin Ross (good match)

130 Hen I think not sure

135 Hen I thin not sure

Again not 100% on all. Lebanan (for the funding or lack of they get )fought hard. I think they had a few of their better wrestlers sick. Plus I have seen them once before. They bring all they have every minute. HHS will get a good test of where they are this weekend at Father Ryann .. And have some good matches next week with Sycamore,Est Lit, Clarksville, Dickson and Mont Central. Do not know much about SYC or Mont Cen. But I do know East lit and Dixon always wrestle us tough.. And nothing need be said about Clarksville. Then HHS end the week (12th) with the Hendersonville Invitational. So should be a solid week of solid wrestling.