Who Wins STATE in DII AA/A?

BigENS

My opinion is that it is really too early to tell.

Ensworth has certainly demonstrated great depth and the ability to put a lot of points on the board. I believe McFadden has really demonstrated his versatility and it will be interesting to see how Elder develops throughout the year.

I believe that McCallie is an interesting team to watch with the infusion of young talent they have. They haven't yet come together but they have great potential.

MBA rivals Ensworth with depth with senior leadership from Paslick and Mobley and super sophomores Blackwell and Howard.

Father Ryan and BA are wild cards that can beat anyone on any given night.

Of course the big gun so far has been Christian Brothers who is ranked in the top ten in the state and handled Father Ryan and MBA early in the season. They are a very good team with roles well defined and players that really buy into their system.

My opinion is that it is really too early to tell.

Ensworth has certainly demonstrated great depth and the ability to put a lot of points on the board. I believe McFadden has really demonstrated his versatility and it will be interesting to see how Elder develops throughout the year.

I believe that McCallie is an interesting team to watch with the infusion of young talent they have. They haven't yet come together but they have great potential.

MBA rivals Ensworth with depth with senior leadership from Paslick and Mobley and super sophomores Blackwell and Howard.

Father Ryan and BA are wild cards that can beat anyone on any given night.

Of course the big gun so far has been Christian Brothers who is ranked in the top ten in the state and handled Father Ryan and MBA early in the season. They are a very good team with roles well defined and players that really buy into their system.

So what about DII A?

I agree about Christian Brothers being the Front runner they have 3 players that can score on any given night and a lot of other guys who know their roles and perform them well.

Ensworth is very talented and deep although not as deep as their coach thinks they are. The whole 5-5-5 thing may work for now but late in the season there should be a top 8-10 that would make this team reach its potential

MBA has played well after a shaky start i think they are around 10-2 now after starting 3-2 and they are just finding ways to win close games which is a sign of a team that can always compete.

BA... the point guard is a special player and they have some other guys that can score at any given time but if the guard scores 20 and everyone else chips in 4-8 they could be tough to beat

Father Ryan- as usual they are not overly talented but the coach there knows how to get the most out of his players and has them always play their best and their hardest