WHAT ABOUT THA LEWIS COUNTY BASEBALL TEAM????

1ad

i kno u dont hear much about them but they have a few kids that r really good.they have a pitcher named darren james who throws in the low 80's,he also is 1 of the best 3rd baseman around there,they also have a kid named kyle tenison who throws in the high 70's he also plays short.they hae a pretty good catcher named colby hamm hes a good hitter they have a good lefty he doesnt thro very hard but he has a wicked change.thats about all they have i just wanted 2 kno if uve ever heard of any of them and wat u think.

I Coach Middle School Baseball. We played Lewis County twice last season and beat them both times. 10-2 and 5-4. But that was last season. I am going to tell you they were tough. As far as pithers throwing that hard we did not see that. The first game we hit the pitcher to death. The second game they had a good pithcer starting out but we jump on him. They brought in the catcher to pitch and he slowed us down. We manufactured a run in the last inning to win the game. Lewis County has a big plus to their team. They are well coached. How many of their starters are returning from last year. They should be good if a majority of them are coming back.