Livingston Acad. Vs Upperman

LA_Wildcats

What happened to all those people from Cannon County and Livingston that said Upperman was going to finish 3rd in this district? You can't find them on here after the flop Cannon had in Woodbury on saturday. Upperman won't beat LA as bad as they freight trained Cannon, but they will beat them by atleast 10 points. :flower:

They may still finish 3rd Hoss, Just now getting to the beans and taters! Dont count your little bees until they hatch or whatever they do! :thumb: As for a ten plus point win, that can go any way with all three of these teams. LA by 7!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to go on here and reveal LA's game plan but I can't resist! Cannon would have won if they follow this simple rule in playing the Bees. All you have to do is get under the skin of one of their key players ( sorry not going to name any names but its the one who flashed all of LA's fans last year) Then she and her whole family will try to fight everyone in the whole gym! :thumb::D:lol::lol: Just kidding about game plan though I am sure we will have one! But they may want to use mine as a last resort as I am sure it would work! :flower:

What happened to all those people from Cannon County and Livingston that said Upperman was going to finish 3rd in this district? You can't find them on here after the flop Cannon had in Woodbury on saturday. Upperman won't beat LA as bad as they freight trained Cannon, but they will beat them by atleast 10 points. :wub:

They may still finish 3rd Hoss, Just now getting to the beans and taters! Dont count your little bees until they hatch or whatever they do! :wub: As for a ten plus point win, that can go any way with all three of these teams. LA by 7!!

First of all they ain't "my" bees, i'm from Jackson County, the team that would win this district if it was still in it but thats neither here nor there. Upperman will win this district no bout adoubt it. Cannon has no chance of beating Upperman and little chance of even competing against them. LA does a better job but they don't have the hoss's to run with the lady bee's this year. Only one team around here that can do that and luckily for you and everyone else they play in Class A! Upperman by 10 and as for you King21 how can you stick by your prediction that Upperman will finish 3rd after the shalacking they gave Cannon? who's going to beat them? Not LA bro! :wub:

First off, I'm not your "bro," and definitely do not plan to be.

Secondly, didn't people say the same thing about Upperman and LA last year? "Upperman can't be beat," "Livingston can't play with them," etc. etc.? It is a REGULAR season meeting, turn it on when it counts.

In closing, do not come after me with your Jackson County attitude. I do not come after you, so drop it when you click on this thread. Thanks.

Good luck Lady Cats, season starts in about a month.

I hate to go on here and reveal LA's game plan but I can't resist! Cannon would have won if they follow this simple rule in playing the Bees. All you have to do is get under the skin of one of their key players ( sorry not going to name any names but its the one who flashed all of LA's fans last year) Then she and her whole family will try to fight everyone in the whole gym! :wub::wub: Just kidding about game plan though I am sure we will have one! But they may want to use mine as a last resort as I am sure it would work! :wub:

Well if that is your game plan then you should go back to the locker room and try again. No, on second thought stick with that plan cause I want to see it backfire. :wub: Rest assured that coach has her girls ready. :wub: It will be a great game.

GO BEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!

1st off middle tenn fan, this is a la and upperman thread! You and coach brown keep on recruiting down in the hollar. I had a feeling you were from JC when I tried to read your spelling :wub: We will shut you up Friday and let Rogers have whats left! Now lets continue to talk about these fine 8aa teams!! Go LA!!!! :wub:

Livingston won by seven, thus obviously, BEATING the Lady Bees. Thus meaning you are wrong. So what do you know about the high school game other than they play with a ball and that Jackson County plays as well? Go back to your hollow and please, do not come back at me ever again. Thanks, "bro."

Lady Cats: Congratulations! I knew you could beat them just as I know you can beat Cannon IF you play like you can. Keep moving on!