Manassas Basketball 2009-10

Legend

Just got word in from Jackson LtDan

Northside totally dismantaled Bolivar led by 25 before starters were pulled. Tisdale did go out midway first half with eye injury in their defense but dont think would have made a huge difference

You think im a Bolivar fan?? :lol: You dont wanna play Bolivar come tourny time either so, Keep on studying!!!! lol! Im still waitin on them records that you say is the "real" records!! lol!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got word in from Jackson LtDan

Northside totally dismantaled Bolivar led by 25 before starters were pulled. Tisdale did go out midway first half with eye injury in their defense but dont think would have made a huge difference

You think im a Bolivar fan?? :popcorneater: You dont wanna play Bolivar come tourny time either so, Keep on studying!!!! lol! Im still waitin on them records that you say is the "real" records!! lol!!!

Here you go

AA Ball

01-02 record 8-23 = coach harris 1st season

02-03 15-16 = the turn around coach harris COY!!!

03-04 14-17 = ok

04-05 19-14 = coach harris COY

A Ball

05-06 14-15 = ok

06-07 21-12 = 1st 20 win season under coach harris COY

07-08 35-5 = State Runner-up 7 players to get schollies COY

08-09 29-2 State Champs mr.basketball winner COY

AA Ball

09-10 16-4 = will be 21-4 before district tourney starts COY?

41-7 district record last 5 years

46-9 home record last 5 years

Coach Harris 5 times COY!

I was gonna leave it on alone and let it be you got your tale and i got mine...lol!!! You gonna tell us that all these other teams schedules on coacht is wrong??? Yeah right! Why would somebody report these schedules of Manassas with losses when they shouldve been wins all these years? And just get the last two right? Thats just stupid. All you gave was typed words and numbers...lol!!! Heres my proof. http://www.coacht.com/tennessee/inside/ ... easonID=93. if you got a problem with it then contact coacht and change it!!! lol!!

You just mad cause I said they were bad..and they were. but I did say that aint the case no more becasue they good now. And mad cause I said they got some help....truth hurts huh??? lol!!!

I was gonna leave it on alone and let it be you got your tale and i got mine...lol!!! You gonna tell us that all these other teams schedules on coacht is wrong??? Yeah right! Why would somebody report these schedules of Manassas with losses when they shouldve been wins all these years? And just get the last two right? Thats just stupid. All you gave was typed words and numbers...lol!!! Heres my proof. http://www.coacht.com/tennessee/inside/ ... easonID=93. if you got a problem with it then contact coacht and change it!!! lol!!

You just mad cause I said they were bad..and they were. but I did say that aint the case no more becasue they good now. And mad cause I said they got some help....truth hurts huh??? lol!!!

Cool, i'm the number 1 fan! Manassas wooping major butt!!! WE ARE THE CHAMPS!!! Can you say that? NO!!! lol!! hater!!!

Manassas has not lost a game since late December and stand at 16-4. Oakhaven has lost 4 games since late December and stand at 13-6 on the year. Oakhaven getting votes but Manassas not? lol!!!

Somebody please help me figure this out!!! lol!!!

Class AA

School; Record; Pts; Prv

1. Knoxville Fulton (16);17-2;191;1

2. Gatlinburg-Pittman (2);19-2;161;3

3. Howard (1);14-2;151;4

4. Bolivar Central;17-3;125;2

5. Liberty Magnet (1);16-4;104;5

T6. Sheffield;15-5;75;6

T6. Sullivan East;17-3;75;7

8. Creek Wood;18-2;71;9

9. Marshall County;16-4;46;10

10. Unicoi County;19-3;29;NR

Others receiving 12 or more points: Stone Memorial 14. Oakhaven 12

Manassas has not lost a game since late December and stand at 16-4. Oakhaven has lost 4 games since late December and stand at 13-6 on the year. Oakhaven getting votes but Manassas not? lol!!!

Somebody please help me figure this out!!! lol!!!

Class AA

School; Record; Pts; Prv

I agree with you totally Legend, that is a bunch of garbage.... Germantown is not ranked as well. We know the truth.

1. Knoxville Fulton (16);17-2;191;1

2. Gatlinburg-Pittman (2);19-2;161;3

3. Howard (1);14-2;151;4

4. Bolivar Central;17-3;125;2

5. Liberty Magnet (1);16-4;104;5

T6. Sheffield;15-5;75;6

T6. Sullivan East;17-3;75;7

8. Creek Wood;18-2;71;9

9. Marshall County;16-4;46;10

10. Unicoi County;19-3;29;NR

Others receiving 12 or more points: Stone Memorial 14. Oakhaven 12

The reason is something that is beyond their control until tourney time. They have only played 5 in-state teams with winning records and lost to three of them.

The only team in the state with a weaker schedule is BTW. Their opponents have only won 35.8% of their games. Their remaining opponents are 18-39 combined.

107. Manassas 35.8%

108. B.T. Washington 33.4%

They will be fine at tourney time.

The reason is something that is beyond their control until tourney time. They have only played 5 in-state teams with winning records and lost to three of them.

The only team in the state with a weaker schedule is BTW. Their opponents have only won 35.8% of their games. Their remaining opponents are 18-39 combined.

107. Manassas 35.8%

108. B.T. Washington 33.4%

They will be fine at tourney time.

BTW has played a weak schedule every year and they are always in AP poll! lol!!! They were state runner-up last year with that weak schedule! lol!!!

These so called weak MEMPHIS TEAMS would crush teams from all over the state!!! Middle College gets beat by 50+ here in Memphis but lose to Lake Co by 6! lol!!!

Humboldt played nobody last year and was ranked #1 all season! How did that turn out for them? lol!

The voters are just BIAS because of what they think happened at state last year!!!