Chegg.com Girl

wristbar

Just hit ESC and she will disappear.

She's on my screen right now and when I hit ESC she does not go away. Got any other ideas?

Then mouse over her and click the X

The company is paying $900 to run that ad thru Jan 29th. If I replace it I get $35. What would you do?

I would ask that you be patient a few more days and she will be gone.

PS I checked out their service and saved $204 on my daughter's textbooks this semester, also. I am contacting them about using a less intrusive form of advertising on here in the future because the product fits a lot of our visitors. In fact, I saw a regular banner ad of theirs on the home page this morning.

Just hit ESC and she will disappear.

She's on my screen right now and when I hit ESC she does not go away. Got any other ideas?

Then mouse over her and click the X

The company is paying $900 to run that ad thru Jan 29th. If I replace it I get $35. What would you do?

I would ask that you be patient a few more days and she will be gone.

PS I checked out their service and saved $204 on my daughter's textbooks this semester, also. I am contacting them about using a less intrusive form of advertising on here in the future because the product fits a lot of our visitors. In fact, I saw a regular banner ad of theirs on the home page this morning.

She's easy on the eyes to look at, but, after all, this is a wrestling board. I think it would be more appropriate instead to have a picture of BCB in a green, purple and red (his favorite colors) tri-color singlet flash up on the screen instead. This would be some easy money for you CoachT. I am sure that BCB would pay you at least $900 to have his ugly mug pop up every time we get on this board. I am also sure that there are a good number of us who would then get together and pay you three times that amount to remove that pop-up.

She's easy on the eyes to look at, but, after all, this is a wrestling board. I think it would be more appropriate instead to have a picture of BCB in a green, purple and red (his favorite colors) tri-color singlet flash up on the screen instead. This would be some easy money for you CoachT. I am sure that BCB would pay you at least $900 to have his ugly mug pop up every time we get on this board. I am also sure that there are a good number of us who would then get together and pay you three times that amount to remove that pop-up.

:oops:

Ok Bucky Poo.. seems like you are getting a chuckle at my expense. I'll have you know that I still put on my singlet around the house while I'm doing the Laundry and washing the dishes and if I may say so, i look like a fat 50 yer old in a singlet, but that's beside the point. If the choice was between a semi good-looking blode woman yacking about football or a " mature man" talking about rassling in a revealing singlet, heck I'd choice the blond everytime.

bcb iii :x

Buck I need a place to shower Sat morning ( and possible a little hair of the dog) of the State Duals, how about your house??