sport shot throughout season!

schecter

I'm just throwing this out here to see what people would say about it. But how would people feel if we had a Sport Shot throughout the season to prepare ppl for high school indiv. and college and possibly professional bowling...hpw would yal feel if there was no more house shot?

I would much rather have a sport shot than a house shot. Bowling at smyrna, that would mean we would actually have oil during out season haha. But i think it would be an amazing experience to have every season and every tournament on a sport shot to see how well people really do at bowling. :x:x

good luck at state everyone wish i could bowl team with everyone :x

Brandon Barnes

Brando and Scott,

I agree totally, but it will never happen. 1. Brandon they do not oil for your matches now, they sure aren't going to pull machine out to run patterns for high school and then have to turn around and re-oil in 2 hours for league. Remember guys across state there are alot of houses that aren't charging the schools yet.

The fee would go up tremendously, added pay roll for extra guy to re-run league lanes, added expense for oil and cleaner and cloth. The expenses out weigh most bowling center owners interest in High school bowling. Sorry guys, just the facts of relying on a private business to play your sport.

I would be on a very short list of operators that would be in favor and willing to accomodate this. "Retired" is spot on with his reasons at most centers. There is such a small portion of a center's business that really care about the "sport" value of bowling. In Columbia, I chase bowlers when I mention "sport" and bowling in the same sentence. The other option would be make all high school bowlers use a plastic ball. Patterns are almost useless then, so shot-makers have an advantage. Then the oil question is minimized. jmo