LA vs. Ensworth

pianoman10

76-75 Ensworth. This was a great one to watch. Good game by both teams. Ensworth plays all there guys and pressured the whole game. LA had about a 10 point lead in the first half and Ensworth came back to tie it at 40 at halftime. Then LA made a good come back from about 15 down early in the fourth quarter to lose by 1. I wish the ref hadn't made that intentional foul call on LA with 5 seconds left. The outcome might have been different without that. The Tennessean has Ensworth with 10 threes and LA with 5 guys in double figure scoring. Thats pretty impressive. Anyway it looks like LA has really improved from the first of the year and plays real hard the whole game. Congradulations to both teams on a hard fought well played game.

Both teams did play hard. Ensworth came out cold and fell behind. Then LA hit a spell where it seemed they got a little out of control givinG Ensworth the lead. Nice comeback by LA. I had a really good look at the intentional foul call and it was very questionable. Congradulations to Coach M for coordinating the late game comeback. Noone likes to lose but this wasn't a bad loss for the team and Coach M.

Great Game!! Not sure how many fouls were called but that was one of the longest games I have watched. Nice to see two very deep teams not get affected by the fouls and be able to keep the intensity up the whole game! Both these teams should have gained alot from this experience that may pay off tourny time. Good game by our big men Mason, Brad, and Logan really stepping up!! TJ struggled a little with his shot but still played a great all around game, 17 points not to shabby!! Shame that a horrible call at the end of the game could affect the outcome, but I am very proud of our team and best of luck to Ensworth!!! ;)