Disrtict 11A

Braves10

Who pitched for CA and Richland?

CA - True started. Pitts finished and got the win. There may have been another in there before.

I'm not sure for Richland.

Richland was up 8-1 through 4 1/2 complete. CA scored 5 in the bottom of the 5th and 3 in the bottom of the 6th.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cornersville beats eagleville 8-3. Anybody know any scores from the st. patrick's day tourney in loretta?

Willie posted these scores on a different topic:

12th Annual Loretto St. Patrick's Tournament

03/18/10 - Thursday - Scores

3:30pm Culleoka vs Wayne County - WC 10 Cully 0

3:30pm Hampshire vs Lewis County - LC 10 Hampshire 9

3:30pm Richland vs Forrest - Forrest 13 Richland 6

5:45pm Loretto vs Giles County - GC 7 Loretto 6

5:45pm Lawrence County vs Mt. Pleasant - LC 9 MTP 4

8:00pm Spring Hill vs Lawrence County - SH 8 LC 7

8:00pm Giles County vs Mt. Pleasant - GC 11 MTP 4

I believe all those are correct but if not please change.

Cornersville beats eagleville 8-3. Anybody know any scores from the st. patrick's day tourney in loretta?

Willie posted these scores on a different topic:

12th Annual Loretto St. Patrick's Tournament

03/18/10 - Thursday - Scores

3:30pm Culleoka vs Wayne County - WC 10 Cully 0

3:30pm Hampshire vs Lewis County - LC 10 Hampshire 9

3:30pm Richland vs Forrest - Forrest 13 Richland 6

5:45pm Loretto vs Giles County - GC 7 Loretto 6

5:45pm Lawrence County vs Mt. Pleasant - LC 9 MTP 4

8:00pm Spring Hill vs Lawrence County - SH 8 LC 7

8:00pm Giles County vs Mt. Pleasant - GC 11 MTP 4

I believe all those are correct but if not please change.

How did Hampshire play close with Lewis Cointy?

well the Cornersville game against mt pleasant for Monday got cancelled and rescheduled for Wednesday...game tomorrow at Mt. Pleasant for Cornersville...the Dawgs are playing well and have a really good team but i don't know much about Mt. Pleasant :thumb: so i can't make any predictions. lol Anyway...good luck Dawgs! :thumb:

on here....pre season, cornersville seems to be the team to beat....and well in other sports, they are the team that gets beat...(football, basketball) i don't know what they've got in baseball, but when i see it, ill believe it! :thumb:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. Every pre-season they talk a big game and say the COULD or SHOULD be near the top, but always fade fast. I don't think this year will be any different. Like monkey said....I'll believe it when I see it.

Don't over look Cully or MTP. Both returned alot from last year. MTP didn't lose many from a District winning season last year and Cully only lost 1. If these teams get hot they could run away with it. With Staggs, SF shouldn't be over looked either. That kid can win games on his own when his head is right.

Cornersville has a right handed junior pitcher that throws low to mid 80's with a good curve and another lefty that is a sophomore....he dont have overpowering speed but he has a good curve and good placement in his all his pitches....last year as a freshman he threw a pretty good bit for them and he has improved....they also have a freshman that will improve as he gains experience...they have no senior starting pitchers but they do have a lot of experience in the young guys

Cornersville does not have anyone throwing mid-80's I can promise you. No one in the district does. Kerry Workman barely threw mid 80's last year, and he wasnt consistently that high. The district will be lucky to even touch 80 more than once or twice...

on here....pre season, cornersville seems to be the team to beat....and well in other sports, they are the team that gets beat...(football, basketball) i don't know what they've got in baseball, but when i see it, ill believe it! :thumb:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. Every pre-season they talk a big game and say the COULD or SHOULD be near the top, but always fade fast. I don't think this year will be any different. Like monkey said....I'll believe it when I see it.

Don't over look Cully or MTP. Both returned alot from last year. MTP didn't lose many from a District winning season last year and Cully only lost 1. If these teams get hot they could run away with it. With Staggs, SF shouldn't be over looked either. That kid can win games on his own when his head is right.

monkey... Cornersville obviously wasn't the team to get beat this year cause all the teams actually did very well..and as best i can remember Cornersville football did beat CA this last year..just thought i would throw that out there :lol: and the Dawgs might have been "talking a big game" this pre season about baseball but so far the team is obviously backing it up with a 3-0 start! Cornersville has Mt. Pleasant Tuesday and Wednesday so we will see who is the better of the 2. and Cullypride...Staggs is a very good pitcher but i don't think he is good enough to win a lot of games for them...oh and if the scores and records on coacht are correct Cornersville is the only undefeated team in the district. :wub:

Cornersville has a right handed junior pitcher that throws low to mid 80's with a good curve and another lefty that is a sophomore....he dont have overpowering speed but he has a good curve and good placement in his all his pitches....last year as a freshman he threw a pretty good bit for them and he has improved....they also have a freshman that will improve as he gains experience...they have no senior starting pitchers but they do have a lot of experience in the young guys

Cornersville does not have anyone throwing mid-80's I can promise you. No one in the district does. Kerry Workman barely threw mid 80's last year, and he wasnt consistently that high. The district will be lucky to even touch 80 more than once or twice...

ummm........have you watched any of Cornersville's pitchers to know how fast they pitch??? but seriously one of the dawgs pitchers does throw really close to 80...prolly not mid 80's tho. regardless of how fast he pitches the lefty is definately better than any other pitcher in the district. :thumb: