• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once I can think of off the top of my head are:

Trey Stavrum - Baylor - UT Chattanooga

Cullen King - Cordova - UT Chattanooga

Joe Proctor - Cookeville - UT Chattanooga

The following work a little differently due to where they will be attending but they have received everything required and intend to wrestle:

Daniel Baucke - Christian Brothers - U.S. Air Force Academy

Alex Johnson - Christian Brothers - U.S. Naval Academy

Zach Johnson - Christian Brothers - U.S. Naval Academy

At one point I seem to remember Cole Hayes to UTC as well but I can't confirm that and it isn't totally solid in my memory so don't quote me.

Terence Mitchell 160- (Hunters Lane) going to Marion Military #1 at NWCA National Duals

Just to clarify...Marion Military was #1 at NCWA National Duals in Shelbyville, TN this year....NWCA National Duals is the Cliff Keen in Iowa....MMI is TOUGH though...2-yr military school with 45-man roster--several state champions this year alone, including Brandon Westerman at 141 (4x GA state champion).

quote]

ghouse,

Will these gentlemen be attending the U.S. Air Force Prep and U.S. Navy Prep schools? If so, it will be great to see them compete next year.

quote]

ghouse,

Will these gentlemen be attending the U.S. Air Force Prep and U.S. Navy Prep schools? If so, it will be great to see them compete next year.

At the current time none of them are planning to attend the prep schools to my knowledge.

Terence Mitchell 160- (Hunters Lane) going to Marion Military #1 at NWCA National Duals

Just to clarify...Marion Military was #1 at NCWA National Duals in Shelbyville, TN this year....NWCA National Duals is the Cliff Keen in Iowa....MMI is TOUGH though...2-yr military school with 45-man roster--several state champions this year alone, including Brandon Westerman at 141 (4x GA state champion).

Thanks for the correction because thats is two totally different associations MMI is the only Two year team to win the NCWA Championship