LC vs Loudon

crazy4ballntn

Lc and Loudon played last night. My Skins played a tough fight. Hood was the difference for LC. Our srs played really good last night. Our freshman, Jordan Belvin, played good too. Remember his name because I think we have the best freshman in east Tn. LC claims they have a great freshman, he didn't play last night. From what we have seen this year, we think ours is better. Keep your heads up Skins, we are still going to district and state. LC your time of winning in BBall is over, it is going to be just like football.We all know what that means. Redskins Forever!!!! Go Skins!!!

The only reason that Jordan Hall didn't play is because LC knew they had it in the bag and they got bigger fish to fry. Hood was the difference but when it comes down to it LC > Loudon. And if you haven't checked the stats, Jordan Hall is averaging double figures in AAA. And if you think Jordan Belvin would have cracked the starting lineup for LC...you're a blame lunatic. Just sayin.

Lc and Loudon played last night. My Skins played a tough fight. Hood was the difference for LC. Our srs played really good last night. Our freshman, Jordan Belvin, played good too. Remember his name because I think we have the best freshman in east Tn. LC claims they have a great freshman, he didn't play last night. From what we have seen this year, we think ours is better. Keep your heads up Skins, we are still going to district and state. LC your time of winning in BBall is over, it is going to be just like football.We all know what that means. Redskins Forever!!!! Go Skins!!!

Meth must be really popular in Loudon. I've never even heard of your freshman. He couldn't carry J. Hall's shoes.

From what I seen LC left that kid wide open in the corner. He hit what 2 out 10 shoots and you call him the best freshman in East Tn........ You a joke.. :thumb: