AC vs Clinton Squirmish

feartheveer

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anybody what the deal is with the clinton player that got ejected? ive heard rumors that he is done for the year and others are saying he only got a 2 game suspension. anybody know anything for sure?

The Williams kid got a 5 game suspension. I think this is his second ejection of the year. I am shocked that he will be allowed to return (assuming CHS advances that far). CHS has enough bad press going on right now without this type of stuff making an already bad situation worse. I think part of the punishment should be that his mother sit out for 5 games as well. Most fans Clinton or otherwise can agree that she is nuts!

Figures lame i mean space 3 gets on here talkin junk after ac wins a game... where ya been all season space when the cows lost all them games after we beat ya at your place....Wat happened to you guys against scott county, and gibbs :thumb: we will see you guys next week hopfully, that is if you can find a way to beat Cambell County :thumb: .... and get off the Williams kid and his mothers back, The ref who is named Blake Harris, and former Clinton High School grad, who might i mention was cut from the basketball team made a terrible call because some blood got him, heck the kid was bleeding badly so if you think he did that on purpose your crazy! i wish it would have got on his face ;) you dont throw a player out of a gam with one sec left for saying a cuss word after his mouth gets busted. sorry but that is terrible...... So cow fans live up your one lucky win of the season because i hope clinton gets play you guys in the tournment so we can send you to the 3rd place game ;):lol: