Ridgeway High School Cameron Golden

nebuntyn

Watch out for Cameron Golden, Sophomore out of Ridgeway High School in Memphis, TN. He's a 6'1, 160 lbs, silky smooth PG with a great ball skills, great jump shot, and great jumping ability. He's also an outstanding student. Remember the name Cameron Golden. You heard from me first. unapproved website!

http://unapproved website.blogspot.com

unapproved website..... Already there.... I heard it from me first, this young man is the truth.

:D yeah sorry SoSports, we been knowin' about Cameron since that awesome Craigmont Middle School Team. Golden is finally finding his touch with the Roadrunners, even though he seldom saw playing time as a Freshman. He should've played more! He'll get his National Exposure if he keeps his solid play up.

LOL. Where in the world has this guy been?^^^^^

Golden is the player a true basketball fan loves to watch. He'll play his role, whether it's star or supporter, and he has fun doing it and doing it hard. Gotta love him. Right now I'd take him over any other player in the City of Memphis regardless of class(call me crazy if u want). A coach's dream.