My favorite Subject

hungryman

I am sure this is one of the only areas of this weekend that I will get 100% of the people who experienced it to agree with me. For those who missed out I am truly sorry, become a coach/administrator and you will see what I am talking about.

THE HOSPITALITY ROOM WAS THE BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN. That includes 4 years of hosting my own tourney in another state and 10 years in this state. From Lunch on Thurs. to dinner on Sat there was plenty of food every time I went in there and it was sometime new and exciting.

Williamson Co. parents were awesome and the businesses that you got to help were terrific. The only request I heard that wasn't there was soda (go drop a dime at the concession stand). The teas and lemonade were awesome.

LOGANS put up a great "healthy" chicken.... By the time I got to the pizza is was cold " hard to keep 75 pizza hot" I just happened to see the preparation room. Breakfast was PHENOMENAL better than a shoney's spread. Always a great choice of sweets. I found my self having to tip the lemonade cooler over to get it out, seemed to be a real big hit. By the way I did happen to snag one of the cakes Sat to take for the kids for the ride home. Forgot about the Mexican flavor on Sat. Was kinda worried about Making it through the finals but all was good and ended on a good note. Great Wrestling Great FOOD all weekend what more could you ask for ;)