Anderson County vs Clinton

WCA16

well since no one wants to make a prediction i guess ill be the first to start it off. I think C.Worthington has a big night down low as Clinton had trouble earlier in the year stopping him. Dont sleep on T.Smith. He was shooting the ball extremely well friday night. Should be a good game. I say AC by 4. Goodluck MAVS!!!!!

Well for all us normal people on here lets hope he is right about space 3, he really gets on your nerves when you have to read some of his posts. So does dragonfan but he has be sort of quite hear lately which is a good thing as well. But for the game tonight, I really look for a classic between the two teams. Worthington is a very good player but he hasn't really hurt Clinton in the two games. The last game it was number 5 i think, the really short kid off the bench. He hit 3 big 3's and made a layup in OT. The mavs played maybe their best game of the season last Friday over at Clinton, so lets hope they don't shoot the ball as well tonight. Clinton really needs to come to play tonight. The last few games, they havent played as well as they are capable of playing. Should be a good game, and there is a lot up for grabs with a win tonight. Good Luck to both teams.

Thought this was a 50-50 game coming in. With B Dub out 4 Clinton , I gave a slight edge to AC. Congrats to the Dragons on a huge win. I thought Stone was key coming in and he responded with 2 big 3's early for Clinton , as they raced to an early 21-6 lead after one.

Total team victory with solid defense and rebounding. Win # 20...back in District finals for the first time since 2004 state tourney squad.

Go Dragons ! Bring it home !

Great win for Clinton but it has to be short lived. I told you in an earlier post that Clinton wanted another shot at the Mavs and they showed that in the first quarter. But you have to have give AC alot of credit. They are a very well coached ball club that plays hard and you knew they would make a run to make it close. I thought the key in the game was Josh Willard playing defense on Tyler Smith. To hold a great player like him to 5 points is something to talk about. It also didn't help him much when Deangelo Roberson came out of his shell and dunked on him to start the 3rd quarter, huge play in the ball game. But Clinton cannot be careless with the basketball and shoot so many 3s like they were late if they expect to beat Central. Good luck to both teams in their games on Wed.