Join Alabama Select at the Dixie Duals

bottrot

Hello, I have gotten up a team that last couple of years to compete in the Dixie Duals. I have taken wrestlers who didn't make Team Alabama, but needed to go and compete so they don't fall farther behind the competition. I realize you guys have had problems ;) in the past and probably aren't taking a team this year. I would like to offer anyone who is interested in getting good ;) mat time to come on down and join up on one of my teams. I'm putting together several teams and would be happy to accomodate whoever would like to compete. You can reach me by e-mailing me at servingyou247@yahoo.com The competition is March 12-14th. Looking forward to hearing from some eager wrestlers. Thanks for your time. :lol::lol:

Hello, I have gotten up a team that last couple of years to compete in the Dixie Duals. I have taken wrestlers who didn't make Team Alabama, but needed to go and compete so they don't fall farther behind the competition. I realize you guys have had problems :lol: in the past and probably aren't taking a team this year. I would like to offer anyone who is interested in getting good ;) mat time to come on down and join up on one of my teams. I'm putting together several teams and would be happy to accomodate whoever would like to compete. You can reach me by e-mailing me at servingyou247@yahoo.com The competition is March 12-14th. Looking forward to hearing from some eager wrestlers. Thanks for your time. ;):lol:

I am glad to see we are getting opportunities to wrestle.

Clarksville area is putting together a team and i think that Chattanooga is putting two teams together. I am looking forward to some great wrestling at the duals

Hello, I have 3 high school teams that I am making up and two of each of the other divisions. I have many open spots. This is something I have done the last couple of years to get wrestlers who didn't make their main team in the state a chance to go to a high level competition and get good mat time. I have already a couple of Tenn. guys on my team. I even filled my really good team with one of your good wrestlers. Was happy to do that for them. Please, if you have any interest, and have any questions please e-mail me at servingyou247@yahoo.com I would love to have a full team and be able to help out your wrestlers. Thanks